Young Enthusiasm

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

He struggled inwardly, seeing her broken expression. He didn't want to see her like this. She looked so lost, hurt and confused... his mind screeched in protest, and a pained looked crossed his face quickly. He turned to face her, swiftly and silently, his new found gracefulness showing.

"Do you really want to know? The truth I mean?" he asked her.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

The movment froze her for a moment but when his question was sked she let out a breath she didn't remember holding and anxiously said, "Y-yes! I..I mean of course I do..." Now was the moment, she hoped she knew what he was going to say but a part of her still wanted to run away, lost in confusion. Of course, the part that wanted to leap at him and cover him in affection made her stay and see the end.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

He prepared himself for the worst, fearing utter rejection, but hoping for much more. Steeling himself, he took a deep audible breath, paused, and then let everything fly out in a torrent of words.

"Because in the short...and I mean very short.. period of time that I've met you, I've started to care for you, and who wouldn't? You're beautiful, and sweet, and gentle, and utterly perfect..." he said, continuing to babble.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

That moment froze in her mind forever. What he just said- it was exactly the words to tell her what her emotions couldn't decide. It was almost like for a while she stopped living, stopped breathing, just listening ot his words eho in her mind, his deep polite voice.. She opened her eyes and smiled radiantly. Usually she had the look of one abused for her eyes were wide and often uncertain. Now even the smile reacher her eyes and her face glowed. "So if it's true... say the words.. SilverRain.. would you join a circle with me? A..as my mate? Y-you're amazing... I care for you as well.." She should have been a little wary of his response, but the look in his eyes spoke more than a thousand words, of course she still blushed, it was how she was.

Talia
Elder
Elder

Post by Talia »

SilverRain looked at her in utter amazement. He supressed the urge to prance about like a foal. The way her eyes looked... and the way her smile lit up her face... she was utterly breathtaking.

"Of course Tinsel.. I'd like nothing better. I can't imagine being with anyone else." He smiled, moved forward and nuzzled her again, this time completely sure of himself. He spread a wing over her protectively and grinned.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Tinsel sighed in relief and happyness. She had pushed her doubts aside finally. She had gone out of he way to meet him and now she wouldn't let another have him, she couldn't let her shy nature take away the one thing that would complete her. "You don't know how happy that makes me..." She returned the nuzzle and slid under his wing, folding hers under and relaxing. It was all over now, and things were perfect. He found her beautiful, more than that even, and she had never expected someone to look at her the way he did. He was so strong and handsome, in fact he was like a fallen god to her. She sighed again and rested her head against him, smiling to herself.