A new Circle...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

midnight_october
Regular
Regular

A new Circle...

Post by midnight_october »

Karma strides out onto the field with a bounce in her gait that could be taken as either arrogance or pleasure. The wind tugged lightly at her crimson mane and her dog-like tail swayed from side to side as she found a nice hill on which to keep an outlook for her friend.

Faith was supposed to meet her here, something about making a new Circle. The concept was a fascinating one at very least, and the mare couldn't wait to see how it'd work out.

(I honestly don't know if I'm doing this right... [laughs] So if I'm not...someone please correct me. ^_^)

Edit: Eh-heh. As I wasn't doing this right, I'm going to wait until Karma meets the requirements to start a circle. As Crystal would like to leave this open for Faith to look for memebers, I'll leave it open for her.
Last edited by midnight_october on Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

Faith spotted Karma on a hill and ran over to her. "Hey Karma your here!" She ran over to her good friend one of her few good female friends. "I figured we have waited long enough. Bubble keeps telling me to wait but im not gonna, If he wants to be with me he'll join. Any ways.." She flipped her hair to the other side of her neck hitting a horsefly that had been following her and iting her. "I want to know if you'd like to start one with me?"

midnight_october
Regular
Regular

Karma tilted her orange gaze to Faith and grinned.

"Hey Faith!"

The mare nodded, though her tail stopped swaying as quickly.

"He's probably got a good reason for wanting to wait. Perhaps we should wait for his agreement?" Karma gazed out across the fields, it'd been ages since she'd come around here. "Besides, I'd like to get to know the Fields again. It seems like it's been forever since I got out and about."

Karma chuckled softly, she really needed to get out more. It wasn't good for one to be couped up for so long. Even if it was in a nice place.

crystal
Leader
Leader

Post by crystal »

"What have you been up to latly?" Faith watched as Karma's tail slowed down. She laughed to herself. "Yes well im not gonna bug him about it." She smiled and wonderd what part of sionayra they were in Probaly the feilds since Karma said she wants to get to know the feilds more.

midnight_october
Regular
Regular

"Not much really. Just lazing about with some of Ravyn's other Serians." She smiled. "They're a neat group."

The mare flicked her tail in a careless manner.

"You'll have to let me know if he's ever interested in starting up a Circle. However, for now I think I'm going to go exploring again. As I said, it's been ages." With a graceful little dip to her head Karma picked up her light stride. "It was great talking again, Faith!"

With that, the mare picked up her pace and cantered out of view.