*Doing the wolfy slide*

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

*still uncertain, the older wolf nodded once and stood... ears forward and eyes alert to every movement... she waited to see what the other wolf's movements would be like and whether she should be use the defense or attacking strategy*
*though considered older amongst her pack, the play of her muscles showed much the same strength she had as a youth only leaner and a bit tougher along the bones... she wasn't a cub by any means but she wasn't quite to seed yet either*
*so she waited, ready to leap or roll or side step at the first sign of attack*
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

So she wanted to fight in this form? Well it wasn't her norm, but Songhue supposed she could try some hand to hand. Or paw to paw in this case. It would have been interesting though.......

She stood, stretching lithely and offered Wolfy a soft, friendly grin. This was all in fun for her, and she didn't want to anger the new creature. She actally kinda liked her.

She started circling, knowing that to have hot blood and attack first was often a mistake. She was a seasoned warrior, a part of what she thought of as the 'forbiddin thoughts' having to do with that fact, and now she waited, the air thrumming with the power she felt sliding through her. When she was in fight mode all her abilities came to the surface and her already blurred form became nearly transparent. A slight breeze passed through and played with the collor of fur around her face. She could get lost in this; that's why she loved it so much.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

*carefully watching the other, it never occured to her that she had meant to fight in any other form... for herself, being a wolf was just as much who she was as her elfish aspects.*

*she wasn't sure what to make of the smile though... she didn't know this furson and didn't know if being entertaining would be the same as being trustworthy or honorable so she kept her guard up*

*noting the circling, she tried to keep herself paced the other... she tried to keep her eyes trained on her at all times... waiting. she mentally noted the curious in-out of dimension aspect of the other and tuned all of her primal senses to track not just what kean wolf eye-sight saw but allowed her other senses to kick into high in an attempt to keep the other always in front of her*

"So..." *she tried to think of something to say to promote some sort of conversation... something to help keep things on some sort of lighter leveled field...* "Are there many other creatures from your world here? I seem to be the only one from Gl'Mystica..."

OOC: Eer, Storm isn't very good at shifting... Well the shifting of her Form is easy nuff, it's the Clothing that tends to be a bit sticky. >>;
Hense she seldom shifts in the presence of others unless she knows them fairly well or hasn't got a choice. She's not a shape shifter in the sense that everything shifts when she does. She basically a Lycanthrope only a hair more mixed than that. Just thought I should mention that as an aside in case you wondered about it.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Ahhh, thanks, that does answer some questions I had. Song's only able to do that with her dress; if she found a braclet or something she liked then it'd stay the same when she shifte, but the dress is a part of the history of her people. :)

Songhue tilted her head at the question, her voice like a soft breeze when she ansered, "I suppose I can trust you with some of my life. The truth is that if there are any others of my kind I don't know of them. My mother was the Great Mother I spoke of and my father the Great King. I was their only young and I had to help in the battle. I saw them die. So, no, there are no others like myself here."

With that she lunged, her teeth aimed for the soft underthroat of Wolfy, her hind legs slightly dragging in case she should come up. It was easier for her to roll this way, and she was sure that this century older being was as battle wise as she herself was so she spared no caution.

But this conversation while they undertook the suroth was intersting. It was easier for her to speak of things like this. Songhue was truely becomming fond of this Wolfy but she still cautioned herself, knowing that her true weakness was her heart and not willing to trust it with someone who could tear it into ribbons for her to gather again.
Last edited by Songhue on Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

OOC: Under-what? Oh throat. Sorry... My brain fuzzed out for a sec. :);
Did I do that right? It seemed like you were leaving an opening for me... Or did I miss guess. :oops:

*listening to the other's answer, she almost missed the lunge. she tried to dodge it but she still managed to lose a bit of fur to the other*
"Good shot."
*she smiled apologeticly while rubbing the sore spot where the fur was now missing*
"Oh... I'm sorry for what you went through. I hadn't really meant to pry though. I rather meant any others of your world in general... like any other creatures like a pet ferret or something. I meant it when I said I wouldn't pry into your life."
*she rocked back on her hind legs and side stepped around to get into a better position for the next attack... snapping her powerful jaws to keep the other from getting to close to her head again*
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Sorry, I have brain farts sometimes :P
And no, what you put's fine. :)

BIC| Songhue had been right; Wolfy knew what she was doing. She hadn't tried to pull back and up which would have exposed the tender underbelly for her back claws. This wasn't so bad.

"If that's what you meant then yes," she murmured, flickering agian with the memories of her young years. "We had all the same creatures on our homeland that are here, and many more that I've yet to hear mentioned. I do believe that some where beyond the imaginations of most if they've never seen them."

But she had to grin at the apoligy. Songhue hadn't spoken of what she'd seen when the final attack came or the fact that it had all happened before she could trust her love to the Fates. She hadn't mentioned living because she was young and nearly invisible when she was still, and because she had been too scared to move. Wolfy didn't know about the lesser things like that, about always being alone even in a crowded room. Or what it felt like to watch all you know and love lost in mere centuries. But she still said she hadn't meant to pry. If she wasn't careful she'd get to her heart as Poison Ivy had done.

She circled agian and then dove for one of the back legs, leaving her own back side for the others teeth but knowing if the opprotunity arose she could go for the stomach as well. She didn't like to feel venerable, even if she was, and the knowledge that this knew friend was getting to her made her feel very venerable indeed. The memories of war and lonliness she cold handle well enough; she'd been handling them for longer than she dared think of. She stayed awake at nights dealing with them. But this was new to her.