Sparring

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

She watched each movement carefully, examining the two stallions with slight interest. Hooves, weight, kicking, lashing... She sighed, attempting to remember all that she would have to know when her time came...

If it ever did. Seeing Hinote in actual combat made her lose her edge, now knowing for a fact that she didn't stand a chance.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Hinote moved neither back nor forward, but moved to the side, snaking his head left and forward and putting his full weight into his rigid neck. He slammed into the stallion's shoulder, hoping to knock him over. Unlike Sparkle, he had forgotten everything in the battle except his opponent, not caring for either of the mares' safety.

Mist noted the worry in Saph's eyes. She shook her head. "Hinote won't go that hard on you until you learn. I'm an exception, he knows me and we have healers. Actually, he might not actually spar you if you don't want it."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

This stallion was good. Sparkle didn't stand a chance but the challenge intruiged him, so he allowed himself to be lost in the dance of battle, pinning his ears back and going all out against his rival.

The hit knocked him back a few steps but it provided support to come up on his hind legs and lash at Hinote's underside with his hooves. These were no longer tempered blows, he was too caught up in the fight, but they weren't as fierce as the hit he'd taken to the shoulder. The flare of pain that rose like a rocket only seemed to give him more energy as an extra shot of testosterone[sp?] shot through his system and he shoved his full weight against his opponant.

It felt good to take out his hurt on another.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

This was the first time she had actually seen Sparkle in some sort of rage, and too be honest, it scared her. She always thought that he didn't have enouph stallion in him to fight like this, but now she had a new outlook on him.

She glanced a Mist, flashing a devilish smirk. "This is getting me wired. I can't wait." When she spoke the word wired, she meant it like hyper, adrenaline rush, etc.