Into the Darkness...

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

((I know, Geo's just the type that does take things the wrong way ^^() ))

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc| I knew, Stray's just touchy. ^^; And curious. But yeah, just him.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Alright then. XD

bic| Satin stared at Wisp long and hard, before glancing at Amber and giving her a nod, sighing.

"So. Nice little... Group." She mumbled, glancing around at them all in turn. She gave Wisp a questioning look, and waited for some sort of reply.

He nodded for a second, confirming something, then shook his head, basically saying: 'Yes, but no."

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Geo wondered what little exchange had gone on between the two, and her suspicion heightened. It was just something about the mare, something that reminded her of that figure she had seen when she and Id fought, before she could land that final blow. That phantom mare of rose and white spreading her open wings over the stallion's broken form as Brittle crashed into her, knocking her away. For years she had thought it a mere trick of her dazed mind, but seeing this mare, she wasn't so sure.

But she wouldn't act on her feelings, it would be foolish, and worse if she were wrong. This mare didn't seem like the type who would reveal her private life easily. "It is pleasant," she echoed instead, flicking her wing casually. Her eyes, however, were picking up anything they could from Satin and Wisp's enigmatic exchanges.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Satin had noticed the way Geo was looking at her and Wisp, and pretended to ignore it. She figured the other mare far from trusted her, but then again, who would?

Wisp sighed, glancing at the others. They had fallen quiet since the blue mare's arrival...

Satin nodded to Geo, silently agreeing.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occl Ok. Sorry I got it missed up Rainer.

Crash shifted his wait, then looking at the mare he said, "Hello Satin. I am Crash.” He then looked over at Amber. He defiantly had a lot of questions to ask her later.

Amber looked between Wisp and Satin. They defiantly didn't get along. Then Sensing that Crash was watching her. She turned and gave him a glare, the leave me alone one. Then she turned back to Wisp and Satin again.
I need a new image holder...lol