Moonlight Swim

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:28 pm

Yea, that was an unexpected break, but where's the other part already?

And everyone can be a bit sloppy at times, the only way to fix that is by writing. There's always someone worse, and there's always someone better.

Elder
Elder

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:29 pm

sorry I havn't put the next part up yet but all my fam came home for christmas so I didn't really have a chance to get on long enough to write more.

Who in the world is the guest that keeps popping up and making unneccisary(sp?) comments?

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:29 pm

No prob, and no clue either, but input's always good. Just keep grinning. *waits for next tid-bit*

Elder
Elder

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:30 pm

Sighing Ivy bolted to catch up with him. "Okay, if it means that much to you I guess I can go back for a little while, but your not planning on staying there are you??" Cannabis smiled and stopped walking "No. After we get everything straightend out then I dont care where we live. I just cant stand thinking that everyone back in Shia would never know what happend to us." They walked towards their homeland and as they did Ivy couldn't help but having a slight doubt about what lay ahead. But she couldn't turn back now, she had to stay with Cannabis and make a life for them together.

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:34 pm

I think he's the only one she'd give in for, but what they hey's gunna happen back home? :stunned: *grins and hugs for new piece*

Elder
Elder

Post Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:41 pm

I'm debating on whether or not to keep writing or to just end it there and call it good. What do you think??
PreviousNext

Return to The Foothills