Tear My Heart Open Just To Feel [Hinote]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"Mirage? Thats a cool name." She nodded, as if approving. Then she raised her head, and gave him her childish grin. It was easy to see that she was about to say something dumb.

"Well, it hasn't driven you away. I wonder what that means." She teased, and raised her gaze to the ceiling, a thoughtful expression on her face.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

He had been expecting that. He snorted again, rolling his eyes. "Case you haven't noticed, firebrand, there's a snowstorm outside, can't very well run even if I wanted to."

He smirked. "Besides, who said I need sanity right now? If I did, I wouldn't be here."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Her voice took on a more serious tone, her grin fading and her gaze flicking back to him. "Why are you here?" She asked, tilting her head to one side.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

Oh, hit the mark. He really didn't want to go into that right now, so he made his answer as vague as possible.

"Running," he grinned icily. "You?"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"I have my reasons."

She stretched, another yawn escaping her. Saphire glanced over her shoulder only to notice that the storm had eased a little, and she figured that it would be over soon. "Where do you plan on going?" She asked, not wanting silence to grow between them.

Silverdust
Elder
Elder

Post by Silverdust »

"Away, far, far away," he said, his tone vague. "Just anywhere but here and the lands I've wandered with Sanguine."

He knew where he was going. To the desert, the one beyond these mountains. He wanted to seek the answers in the lilting voice of the wind over sand, and then there would be no Mirage to distract him, just the desert that had always been somewhat of his mistress, as well as hers.

"You firebrand? Back to your old man?"