*gazing about. . .*

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Thistle laughs a bit. "I didn't mean exactly like me! Just another Serian. Don't get me wrong, I love Phoenyx, but I would like to be able to visit with other Serians a bit as well. You seem so sad about Venom. . .Why do you wonder if you were ever friends at all?"

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Thyme smiles when she laughs. "I know you didn't mean exactly like you, I just wanted to make you laugh. And apparently it worked,"

He smiled, but frowned when she asked about Venom. "Well, she and I never got along really, really well or anything, but we were starting to get along quite well. And then she ventured here, and met other Serians, and now she has become a mother... and more or less has snubbed me. And even taught her son to harass me," his frown gets deeper at this last revelation.

He shrugs. "Oh well... she seems to be happier anyway. So I should be happy for her and not dwell on things... and find nicer company," he smiles a bit and looks at Thistle.
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Thistle thinks for a moment. "Venom may be happy now, but you have the right to be happy too. You don't deserve to be made fun of."

Thistle takes a few steps closer and nuzzles Thyme. "If you like, I could be your friend." She takes a step back and looks at the ground, shyly. "Then, maybe Venom would leave you alone and let you be happy"

Cynther
Regular
Regular

Post by Cynther »

Thyme grins brightly. "I would like if you were to be my friend," he nods.

"So..." he nudges her with his nose. "Friends, then?"
I am the Amused Bobbin!

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

Thistle thinks for a minute, and nods her head. "Yes, we will be friends! I'm so happy, I have my first friend!" She begins to prance around, jumping and laughing "I have a friend!"