Dark Majestics [Ash]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"If you wish." He mumbled, sighing. His hooves danced to the side, so half of him was in the dark and the other brightened by the moon.

He watched her from the corner of his eye, remaining relaxed but on guard. Always on guard. Forever et always.

He tilted his head to one side when he spoke again, his smirk appearing twisted and giving him the look of a disturbed mental patient. "Friend. Or foe, depends what you want me to be, sug."

A thoughtful expression flicked onto his face for a moment, then became twisted again. "By the way... What should I call one such as you?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She relaxed visibly as she noticed that he was, in fact, a normal Serian. Nothing out of the ordinary... except... "Nice eyes. Very unique." It was sincere, not teasing or snooty. But she didn't elaborate on compliments, and rarely gave them anyway. She flicked her tail and sent ebony into the wind with that small ever-present smirk.

It was easy to notice that he was just as cautious about her as she was about him. Good, she hadn't lost her touch. Though really, mystery was more her thing than intimidation. Guessing games were fun, too. But these were things you may not guess from looking at Ash.

"Can't always have what you want. Friend would be nice, though." She actually smiled for once, a sociable, no-strings-attached smile. No undertones of amusement or flirtaciousness, just a simple, pleased smile. They were hard to come by on this one.

So, he had interest in knowing her name, did he? Well, this was going uphill fast. It seemed she no longer had to worry about his high and mighty nature, and therefore she could ask more questions openly, too. "Hope it's not too much of a let down, my name's pretty simple, average. But hey, easy to remember as well. Ash, and you?"

She took a more relaxed stance, and stretched herself across the rock. He seemed... exotic. Strangely patterned, with those strange eyes. "Elemental? Rogue? Something special I don't know about?" She asked, knowing that he'd pick up on what she was getting at. It wasn't hard to guess, looking as extravagant as he did. Surely he must get these questions all the time. Oh well, a local celebrity. Lucky her.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He nodded without actually replying to the compliment. The stallion shrugged and sighed, "Friends are nice, but they can sometimes hold you back."

"Ash? Pretty name. Mine is..." He paused for a moment, debating on whether or not he should share that information with her. Well... She did tell him her name, to do the same would only be fair. "Ether."

He paused again, once more fighting with himself over the question. Oh well, it couldn't do any harm if she knew.... Could it? "A rogue." Ether raised a brow, gazing at her curiously. "Is there anything special about you?"

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She seemed to think on that a moment, and shrugged with a somewhat guarded smile. "Wouldn't know. I use friend loosely, like... trustworthy aquiantance. But that takes too long." Her smile slipped back into a casual state, sociable and interested. Who knew you could display so many different things with one expression?

Laughing aloud at the second comment, she had to stop herself, shaking her head to show she hadn't meant to offend him. "Sorry, caught me off guard. The whole pretty name thing, that is. Especially compared to yours." The name pleased her evidently, because she spent the next minute fitting it to his figure and voice in her mind. It worked wonderfully.

"Hmmm? Rogue? Oh, right. Rogue, got it. Special about me? Don't know, I've never been around more than two other Serians in my life. Including you." Generally one had distinctive attributes and knew it from birth, and she did have a few special bits to her, but she wouldn't want to toot her horn without reason. She'd rather have someone tell her.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

((*bumps* Rainer, come baaack :P))

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Whoops XD Sorry, I thought I replied to this already. Heh... :angel:

bic| He glanced to the side, finding himself less then amused. Yet then again, he couldn't blame her. Atleast she was trying, which is less then he could say for himself. "Too long indeed."

He raised a brow, shifting his weight. "You find the name Ether to be pretty?" He seemed to be surprised, then shook his head. "Well, doesn't that just slaughter my masculinity." A playful grin was put on, but only temporarily.

"Well, with looks like that I'd be surprised if there wasn't anything special about you." He looked her up and down, his confidence around her seemed to be rising. But when this boy starts playing with fire, she better watch out... Since he had his own 'artistic' styles. Hypothetically, of course. :P
Last edited by Rainer on Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.