Morning in a New Land

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Amaryllis
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaryllis »

Frowning thoughtfully, Dawn chose not to reply to the first bit. She wasn't sure how he could have existed without someone complementing him on his wonderful, refreshing sane-ness. Although, she had to remember that not everyone had spent the last several months of their life conversing with Shatter.

Which brought her to the new question. Oh, I just live with the odd stallion I mentioned before, she sighed. Though I can't say it's not an interesting existance, it does grow stressful, now and then. Hence the vacation here. She gestured around them with her head, in case Stray wasn't sure where 'here' was.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of a new voice. Her head shot up and she became very tense. Then she sighed when she realized it was Stray. She relaxed and brought down her head. "Hi, Stray! Nice to meet you again!" She shook her head again. Her mane falling on both sides of her neck, and her forelock falling over both eyes.

She looked up at him, "Sorry you kind of surprised me." She shook her head again, finally her mane falling to one side and her forelock between both eyes. She relaxed completely, though she was so embraced at her reaction to hearing someone else's voice.

She had really it expected it to be Crash. She had ignored him for some time. He wasn't exact ally liking it either. Kyra had tried to help her and Crash get along, but I didn't want to. She really needed time away from him and to have some fun.
I need a new image holder...lol

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray smiled, realizing he knew the other Serian. Hello Amber, he bowed to her. Sorry for surprising you though, it seems to be happening a lot lately, he chuckled, nodding back to Dawn. I really must learn not to just step into a conversation like that, he noted. It seems to give others the wrong impression of me, he added. With a nod back to Amber, he turned to Dawn to resume there conversation.

Hm, I suppose I could do with some company now and then, but I don't think I could tolerate someone for too long, he commented. An interesting existance eh? Anything is better than a boring one I think, Stray mused, chuckling to himself.

Amaryllis
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaryllis »

I didn't get that bad of an impression, Dawn shrugged. Just ... surprised to see you, not unhappy to see you.

She nodded in agreement with Stray's remarks. It's not too bad, living with someone -- once you get used to them, that is, she laughed. And yes, an interesting existance is better than a boring existance any day. Depending on your definition of 'interesting,' she added for clarification, tossing her mane so that it fell on the other side of her neck, a much more comfortable position.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Stray laughed, his tail flicking behind him. I think interesting is what boarderlines insanity and humor, he said thoughfully and nodded. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get used to them, though I'm sure with you it didn't. I don't mind some companionship, for a little while at least, he chuckled. His tail flicked, and a portion of his mane fell over his forelock.

Surely you must enjoy the company of this other you're talking about, or else you wouldn't put up with it? He questioned thoughtfully, frowning slightly. I know little of such company, so please excuse me if I am going to be causing offense. He added quickly, shifting his weight in hopes of relaxing a tight muscle in his leg.

Amaryllis
Regular
Regular

Post by Amaryllis »

Ah, Dawn nodded. Then, yes, interesting is a thousands times better.

She then let out a little whinny of amusement. It depends on whose companionship it is, doesn't it? she observed. Shatter, well, I put up with him, yes. It's certainly better than being stuck alone all the time. He's ... entertaining, in his own way, which makes living around him easier. I just have to accept him, along with all his quirks.

'Quirks' was said with a little toss of the head, as if she had another word in mind but didn't quite think it fit in the conversation.