Cat Nap

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Cat Nap

Post by Songhue »

The ferret wandered over to what looked like a lightly colored moss covered rock only to be surprised when it moved. Songhue had been napping in the shade of a willow, her long tigress body stretched out as she contemplated the noise at home. It was cute and annoying at the same time, the way her two serians constantly got at each other.

She stretched now, shaking her head as the ferret hurried away from the lightly yellow tigress form. Nobody was around any more and she was beginning to wonder why. There was hardly anything to do anymore. The jinxes she'd been adopting had stopped comming in since they'd had a scare and were hiding, her serians did almost as little as she did so she couldn't listen to them talking incessently, and there wasn't any other bonded around she could talk to. She was, by her own nature, a creature who liked to be around others. Her problem was that while she liked that well enough, she didn't like to be crowded. Maybe the others were upset with her because of that, but if so there was nothing she could do about it.

Exept lay back down and finish her nap. Yawning, she flicked an ear and flexed her claws before closing her eyes to either banish her thoughts or dwell in them.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Wow, this place is dead.:dies:

BIC| Enough of this, She thought idly, standing up and giving a roar of a yawn. If nothing else she could do more than stew in her thoughts. She'd wander around a bit, hope she found someone who was willing to talk to her, maybe even meet another tiger that'd give her a moment to just be a part of the land she was in. She'd stand out with her unusually light coat, but that wouldn't be so bad. It might even get someone curious enough to bother her.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: I didn't reply because I wasn't sure if you had somebody else in mind to rp it... Not to mention I figured other people wanted a chance to play with you too. ^^;
*cleans up the mess her newly invented sandwich made* ~note to self, toast the strawberry cream cheese toaster struedel instead of nuking it so the pastries are more firm. Eating it like a sandwich is too messy with the cottage cheese otherwise.~ :?:
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

OOC| first time rping so tell me if it stinks or something.

BIC| Quietly, the little snow-colored blurr slowed down to a stop. She carefully inspected her sharp claws then flexed them to their full length. Looking around Amy found that she was in a treed area. Quickly and lightly she jumped up a tree.
Finaly I'm a nineteen-year old snow leopard. Amy thought happily.

Eventually, she dozed off only to wake with a start. Amy looked slowly and carefully down for she heard a loud, roaring yawn. It turned out that she had fallen asleep over a tigeress. Purring loudly to be noticed was one of the only things she could think of doing that wouldn't be threatening to the other cat. So gently Amy hoped out of the cherry-wood tree she was perched in, landing with a thump she loudly started purring.
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Nothing much to say exept that some of your sentences seem to be two or three thoughts smushed together. I'm guilty of that from time to time as well though, so your in good company. :)

BIC| Well, this was a nice surprise. A snow leapord was in the tree next to her willow. And she seemed friendly at that.

"Hey, you're a beauty. Probably a little warm being out here, but there's a watering hole not too far away. I bet you just came back from swimming."

Come to think of it, Songhue was starting to feel a little warm as well. A Couger would be better fitting on this humidly cool day. Without so much as a second thought that's what she became, and it was only after the shift that she thought it might freak the big cat out. Ah, well, at least she'd gotton a good look at her. If it didn't run off she might go swimming with it. It was a nice thought at least.
Last edited by Songhue on Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Mind if I jump in? Now if I'm completly off base on how I did this please tell me so I can edit it.

BIC: Ivy stretched out and began to yawn. She had been napping but now she grew hot, which figured since she was a pure black wolf. Well pure black except for the very tip of her tail, which was snow white. Her baby blue eyes looked around trying to find some shade and succesfully spotted a grove of trees. Heading in that direction she heard a roar. What in the world?? She thought as she continued in quest. There, talking under a tree was a tigeress and a snow leopard. Chuckling Ivy thought about how they would react to her. Most felines ran at the sight of her, which wasnt neccisary since she was a shape shifter and only transfored to her wolf self when she was roaming. She thought about changing back into her human self but then thought better of it. No, I'll let them see me like this so they can react and I can tell how they are.... I hope that I dont frighten them.