Cat Nap

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

"Wow, i thought i was one of the last few shape sifters to still exist. Does that mean i can be myself. No magic restraints? I just got here from runing all the way, non-stop, across Adu'flure'ss*. They are a anit-magic country." With that Amy said,"My, my, where are my manners." Bowing she said,"I am Sorrel'vless**, that means Armored Knightess, you can call me Amy. I am the protecter of Verlear'ea***, in this laguage that is The Heartsland. Oh my.", turning around Amy sighed,"What a pretty wolf. I haven't seen one alive for years, better yet a black wolf."

*a-do-flur-ess
**sorrel-vless
***ver-lear-e-a
Last edited by Tink on Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Wolfy, you're more than welcome to join in. :D

BIC| A wolf. That worked, but it made a bit of a problem as to having two felines and one k-nine. Always one for neutrality, Songhue tilted her head and shimmered into a snow white doe. Predictable is how she thought of her colorings, either the palest of yellows or a silvery white. It was sad really, since she loved the many faces of nature.

"Well since I've no problem shifting I don't see why you would," she mumured, her voice like so many whispering leaves. "Unless you're simply uncomfortable with it. I'm Songhue by the way."

She tilted her head at the wolf here, not quite sure what to make of her. She could test her out though, see if she was the kind she was thinking of.

"Crea nie thoa tan. Urned grounk, rothbar?"

I'm a friend to your world. Are you of lordship, a princess?

It was probably a long shot, but if nothing else the responce would be something to watch. Still, Songhue doubted that this was a daughter of grounk. Her father would never have allowed such wide wanderings. He was known for being overprotective; actually, that was slightly amusing as well since his daughters were skilled warrioresses. So many reasons to smile once friends gather.
Last edited by Songhue on Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC:
Songhue wrote:I'm a friend to your world. Are you of lordship, a princess?

It was probably a long shot, but if nothing else the responce would be something to watch. Still, Songhue doubted that this was a daughter of grounk. Her father would never have allowed such wide wanderings. He was known for being overprotective; actually, that was slightly amusing as well since his daughters were skilled warrioresses. So many reasons to smile once friends gather.
HUH???

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

lmao, Songhue's made a few aquaintances over the years and you remind her of one. She's just seeing if she's right or not. She's not of course, but they're good memories so that's why she gives it a shot. :)

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: I so hope I dont screw this up.

BIC: Wandering closer Ivy smiled as one of the felines turned into a white doe. This one was obviously a peace maker. Nothing to do but introduce yourself.

"Hi. How are you guys today?" Ivy hated how bland she sounded but she had never been to original. The thing she hated the most was the fact that she sucked at making first impressions. Others usually tried to steer clear after meeting her once but mostly when that happend she was in her human form, not k-nine.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue grinned slightly at the wolf and yawned again, glad that there was finally someone around. These two would make for fine company.

"I'm honestly thinking that these lands are being desserted. But I'm glad to meet you. I'm Songhue, and very bored as well. So tell me what brings you here."