Hidden Light [Pixie]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: pixie's appologies for taking so long to reply

BIC:Pixie was somewhat dissapointed that she wanted to stop dancing. And why was she sorry that she had danced, he thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

"Well I guess we can stop dancing and go for a walk if you really want to." He couldn't help feeling dissapointed he thought that for just the slightest instant they had shared a connection. But then again maybe she didn't feel the same way he did. Whenever he looked at her his heart felt light and when their eyes connected it sent shivers up his spine.

With any other female that he regularly flirted and teased with he always felt something for them. But it was nothing even remotly close to what he felt for path. But that was rediculous, wasn't it? He had only known Path a very short time, he couldn't be falling for her already. "You shouldn't be sorry for dancing. I thought it was beautiful. I'm the one who should be feeling sorry. It wasn't my place to join in like that." He had to give one thing to her, she sure could make his blood boil. He silently wondered what it would be like to kiss her. He knew he souldn't be thinking about that, but for the moment, he just dreamed.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Path's just glad he did. :)

BIC| She nearly stumbled when he said she could dance. She'd been keeping her eyes focused straight ahead, determined that he wouldn't notice how hungry they were for him, but now she whipped her head around and revealed a small blush high in her cheeks.

"No, no, I shouldn't have started that. Thankyou for saying you enjoyed it, but I'm sure you have better things to do. I couldn't ask you to do something you wouldn't do normally."

But the itch was still there, and she'd loved having her flesh so close to his. That he'd actually dance with her, if for no other reason than to make her feel......no, she wouldn't think of how she felt. Lust was strong, and a peace that mingled with belonging, but those were things to deal with later, when she had the safety of solitude. For now, she'd just enjoy his company.

"You know why I'm here now, anyway. I'm sorry if I interrupted your reason. This place has a feel of a sleeping beast, silent and waiting. I didn't think there'd be anyone to bother."

Oh, crud. She could at least look at him. No, she couldn't stop looking at him. Path sighed inwardly as she let him pull ahead, thinking that the one indulgence wouldn't hurt anything. It wasn't like he'd noticed so far anyway. The way he moved reminded her of their dancing and she gave a little skipping step as her heart flipped. Hell. It looked like she'd have to do something before she did everything she wanted.

"Pixie, I really am glad you liked it. Dancing. I'm just--I don't share these things easily. I'm sorry. And you--"

He was so handsom. So strong. So much of a temptation. She wanted him to touch her again, to kiss and nuzzle and not run away when she pulled back because she wasn't used to this sort of thing. More than anything she wanted him to understand her. But he'd have to ask the questions, he'd have to make the moves. Her ways were too deeply rooted to just be cast aside. And it was always the stallion that had to court the mare. Path could more than take care of herself, and the distance she kept from others helped them to see that, but she was really old fasioned when it came to relationships, manners, and fighting.

Usually she felt a barrier between herself and others. She supposed that came from having such different ways. She didn't feel that with Pixie; she felt home. She felt desire. She felt scared out of her wits. She didn't know what all she felt. Crud, this was confusing.

"You dance well yourself," she muttered, trying to keep the subject off of her until she made the world stop spinning. "I've never seen anyone move like that. It's strong and graceful at the same time. I don't really know how you did that."

Not that she cared how she looked when she danced. No one had ever seen it before. But Songhue had told her that when she moved that way she looked frail, as feminine as any mare could be. She'd called her a prize to be won. It was only while she had her barrier up, that thick glass that kept her distant, that made her seem too strong to bother with. She was desperately hoping that Pixie would decide she was worth it.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie tried to quiet his heart. Had she actually like his dancing or was she just saying that so he'd leave her alone? He felt as though he would pass out, the blood was rushing to his head with such force he was sure that his head weighed 20 lbs.

"Thank you. I really dont dance that much. Thor... Lothorien, my bondeds other serian, always tells me how childish I am and that I should just shut up and quit bothering everyone." He looked down and felt close to tears, He had never felt this way with anyone. Love at first sight used to be a foreign consept to him, something that he had only heard about and seemed like a fairy tale. Now he was a believer.

If only to avoid fainting he turned to Path "Would you like to sit down and talk? I'd really like to get to know you, I've never felt this way about anyone." He blushed as he realized what he said. For some reason this adorable little mare made him feel vulnerable, when NO ONE else could.

OOC: Sorry that I dont write as much as you do. *shruggs*

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Nothing to be sorry about, it's just differnt writing styles. The fact that I'm working on a book might have something to do with it too. :)

BIC| Sit and talk. He wanted to sit and talk, and he actually said he wanted to get to know her. So it wasn't wishful thinking. Oh dear.

"I think that'd be best," she mumbled and backed quietly towards a low hanging willow. She felt slightly faint but when she tucked her legs beneath her the movements were fluidly gracful. She was a dancer, born and bred, of that there was no question. The willow muted her voice as well with the thick vines hanging all around and a few leaves tickling the small of her back. It was very peacful to her.

What she didn't realize was that she'd unconciously settled herself in a small patch of sunlight. The warmth made her feel good but it also glowed around her, within her almost. She flicked her tail to the side as she settled herself and the ring glimmered briefly before quieting. Her soft blue main looked like silk and her eyes, those same ones that were known for their fierceness, looked soft and venerable as they gleamed up at him.

"I don't know Thor," Path admitted as she gazed up at him. "Sparkle does though. They've met at least. He's another to my bonded. But I think he's wrong, whoever he is. I...." Don't easily give these things up. Please don't think badly of me for it. "I really enjoyed dancing with you. It was like so many things. A single leaf falling in autum compared to many when a squirrel dashes by. A lone ray of light next to a field of summer. There's somethings that are just better when there's more."

And that, for the moment, was all she could give without a request for more. Path wasn't used to opening up to anyone, much less to someone who'd meant so much to her. But no one had ever meant this much and what stunned her was the rightness of how quickly things were going. It was just like when a peasant girl met a traveling singer; there was instant love and they would run off to marry and be gay. The trouble was, she didn't think Pixie thought in such old terms. How could he understand her if he couldn't understand even her thoughts? She flicked her tail again nervously and looked away, wondering if he'd ask her about the glow her ring left or about dancing or the music she sang.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: :cry: wow your an awsome writer... I cant wait to read your book.

BIC: As if she somehow sensed the nervousness he felt, she seemed to comfort him. How could it be that you can instantly meet someone and just.... click? Thats what seemed like happend, he had felt something for her when he first saw her but after they had danced together he felt more and more like they belonged together. Could it be this simple? Ever since he was old enough to care about females he had been flirting and teasing like there was no tomorrow. Now, he felt as though he didn't want to flirt with anyone else but Path, ever. He knew he should take this slow, let time tell them what would happen but it seemed as though time was pushing them rappidly together, like their lives depended on each other.

No longer did he try to put these thoughts out of his mind but embraced them instead. He wanted to be her mate but the time wasn't right to ask, he needed to talk to her, to get to know her, to see if she felt the same. What would he ask? The question that he desperatly wanted to ask he couldn't, he knew he couldn't, but there was that need to talk to her, and he recognized it. Suddenly he noticed a light. A beautiful, striking light that seemed to call to him and make him feel warm inside, and made her look all the more beautiful. As she sat down with such grace and elegance that all the faintness that he had previously experianced left him and he sat gently down beside her. The ring on her tail, that produced the light, seemed to call to him and he wanted to draw nearer to her, to kiss her and tell of his fears, his problems, and his trials. But still, the time was not right. There would be a time, he believed, that he could talk to her about all of that but first, and formost he needed to just plain talk.

"How long have you been dancing like that? I mean its so natural and peaceful, it looks like you were born to dance." He hoped that she wouldn't mind talking about her dancing. She seemed very shy about it, like she didn't want anyone to see. He could understand that, he had never danced in front of anyone... not even Ivy.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| *blushes* I try, but that's all I can say. I don't know if you'd like my book, or if anyone would really, it's just something I feel I have to do.

BIC| She offered him one of her famous smiles, the one that was seductive and strong and made her eyes twinkle in delight. That grin plainly said 'I get what I want, and right now I want you.' It was hard for most to resist it though the strength it held did scare some. It was temptation and possesion rolled together with innocence. Path had no idea what her rare smiles did to the males.

She flicked her tail as she smiled and barely resisted the urge to brush it against his side. This was something new to her but by the way she was acting you'd think she'd done this as often as she'd danced. Here eyes were half closed, her silky blue mian flowing around her cheeks in a slight breeze as she shifted her weight to lean closer to him. This felt right to her. The gentle sparkle of her tail ring glimmered in her heavy lidded eyes, shining so many promises as it was reflected back to him. Even in the light it held a slight glow, a soft looking shine that was entire to it; much as Path's mind was to her. To share it, even just a little, made her blood feel slow and her heart race like sunlight through the heavens.

"I can't remember the first time I danced," Path admitted as she teased her tail closer to him, the swatch of sky at its end rippling through the air. "I just always have. The first time my bonded saw me it was by accident and she said that I move like the wind through water. I thanked her, but I didn't want to risk her comming to watch. It was my own time and I didn't want to share. That's when I started to look for others areas. Each time I'd find somewhere new just because I liked the travels."

The breeze had died by now, the swaying branches of the willow stilling around them, encompassing them as if in secret solitude. This was their time together, however long it might last, and it was being held in the safety of the arms of this willow tree. It was so much like a dream that Path felt as if she were floating on the light, twisting in the breezes that sprang up to play with her main, and dancing where the shadows never touched. And Pixie was just what she wanted.

"You have to have danced before now to be this good. Do you travel, wander around to see what you can see? I'd like to hear about how you found this expression of joys and sorrows." It was like a spell had been cast under this one shaded haven. She could be herself, could ask what she wanted and not worry about offending him by prying. This was meant as a time to get to know each other, to try and feel if the connection they had was strong enough to last forever. If it was she'd tell him that she wasn't one to share and he'd have to be okay with that before anything more happened. But the moment, the vines, intensity of his stare made Path think that whatever may come they'd get through it. Just as they did when there was less to go off of in life. They'd gotton through things then because there'd been no choice; Path would get through things now because she had the strength to do so.

If nothing else came from this infatuation she would always have this moment. She would always have this willow and the memory of the winds that played randomly with her silk main. She would always have the wish for Pixie to feel that silkiness, to taste her lips, to sit next to her as if they were joined. This place, this spell on her heart, would always linger, and give her strength when hers ran low. For Path, there would always be Pixie when she needed him, even if it was in nothing more than memory.