New Horizon

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He smiled at the hopeful girl, and nodded. "Yes, of course I'll come." He had listened to Sparkle's description of his filly intently... The way Sparkle talked about her made him feel as if he didn't even know his own child.

Spice in life? A firecracker? That sounded like his girl, alright. He knew she often went wandering, but he wasn't sure what his little girl did on those long trips.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Deck looked at the trio, a bit dazed; they were nothing like Stray, who was too reserved for his own good in her mind. One especially...the one with the yellow mane was extremely hyperactive. It was a bit dizzying really, and Deck shook her graceful head, smiling broader.

"New? I would think so, I don't really know anyone!" She exclaimed and threw her head back in full-blown laughter. "But pleasure to meet you Sparkle. Path eh? I believe I've heard her name before, Stray mentioned her," she concured and nodded, her curly mane falling over her eyes. With a sigh of exhasperation, she flipped it back over her neck before turning to the other Serian, who seemed a bit more under control than the other.

"Hello, I don't believe we've met, my name is Deck," she introduced and attempted a bow, nearly falling flat on her face. She was a bit of a klutz, it had to be said. Deck made a face and turned to the human, her head cocked to her side. "Hello...human..." She finished lamely, and snorted. "I'm sorry, I don't know your name...but I would like to come, I'm new as well."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Great, we've got a party!" He cried and danced happily. "Now all we need's a destination. So, any volinteers?"

This would be great once they got moving. That is, it'd be great as it was. It'd be even better if they met someone else, but considering the outrageous fortune of meeting so many already Sparkle seriously doubted that.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Fiona was overwhelmed. So many new faces in such a short space of time! What a great day this turned out to be!

Seeing sparkle was getting so anxious to be off, she said,
"What about, for a start, we move off this hill?"