Weird and Wonderful

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Anonymous

Weird and Wonderful

Post by Anonymous »

[ I know a few people who RP as wolves, i love wolves! So i hope i dont seem like i'm copying, but i reallydo love wolves! :) ]

Fiona slunk out of the shadows into the clearing. No one else seemed to be around, so she playfully started to pretend to try and bite the flower as it danced in the wind. She stopped herself before she got to carried away, and really did bite the flowers head off! It was her way of letting off steam.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Hey, you could come play with us if you liked. We're the pair of wolves running around singing... It hasn't degenerated into bar room lymrics yet so you'd still be safe to come join us, right Songhue? ^_6
I'm Storm SilverWolf... People around here just call me Wolfy though. Oh and we were wondering if your character was human or a wolf or a shifter or...? Songhue's a fae/shifter and I'm a elven were-wolf I guess you'd say. I'm just more comfortable in wolf form. Songhue's nice enough to put up with me being a little weird that way. ^^;
But anyway, we talked about it and we thought maybe if you wanted to be a wolf/whatever with us, you were more than welcome to. ^_^
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

[Thanx! :D My character is human, but can change into a wolf form. Thats about it. Not a full shape shifter, but can change into a wolf.]

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

[Interesting... Is it magical? I mean do you drink a potion or something to change forms? Just curious... Oh and jump in any time. ;) ]
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

[she just thinks of a wolf and changes]