Cat Nap

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Smilling at her openness and friendlyness Ivy answered "Bored. Well I must admit that I dont know many others and I was getting pretty lonley. What brings you here?" She hoped that Songhue wouldn't think she was nosey. Just curious.

OOC: :stress: sorry it's so short but I really didn't know what else to add since were not that far into the story yet.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Hey, it's something isn't it? :)

BIC| There wasn't much to say about not having met too many yet. The problem was that there weren't many around to meet nowadays.

"I'm glad you've met me then. I like to be around others, even if I'm just watching them, but there's not many around anymore. It looks like it's just us three for now."

With that she gave a limber stretch and flicked an ear in the stiff breeze. It was really too hot to simply stand around.

"So I was thinking of going swimming. As humid as it is it might seem silly but I was wondering if you'd like to give it a shot. It's better than standing around at least."

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Wow! She really was very friendly. Which was a good thing, in her mind at least, because she didn't seem to frightend about her curiosity. "Sounds good to me. Did you have a spacific place in mind? I just came from by a lake and it looked pretty good... for swimming that is." Ivy hoped she didn't come on to strong and silently reminded herself to calm down and be more mellow. Hard as it was she had to try.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Sounds fine to me," Songhue murmured and tilted her head at the silent Amy. If she came or not would be her choice but she did hope she hadn't scared off anyone else in this already sparsely populated area.

"Lead the way." And with that she fell in line to go swimming.

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

Realizing she hadn't spoken Amy said ," I'll come to." Quickly she formed into a giant griffin.
"Man it was so hot in that thick coat. It feels so good to be myself again.", sighing Amy fell into pace be side the doe she thought was Songhue just by listening.
Jumping slightly Amy glided low over the ground circleing back when she got to far ahead. What a nice place, nice people and animals, nice scenery, nice everything.
Bleep! "D***t! God F***ing Christ! The D*m F***ing Computer F***ing Crashed AGIAN! Honey? Get The D*M F***ing Phone And Call The D*M F***ING COMPUTER F***ING NERD GUY!!"

-Billy Jay Johny Bob

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Can you guys change into a human or is that just me?

BIC:As they walked to the lake wished that she could change back into her human form but didn't know if that would startle them too much so she decided to stay as a wolf. "Here we are!" Running at full speed Ivy took off towards the lake and landed in the water with a huge splash. Great... a belly flop. Walking back to the shore she gave a sheepish grin to her two new companions and tried to catch her breath.