Hidden Light [Pixie]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Oh dear... Her smile did something to him that he couldn't name. He felt like he wanted to throw up, dance, and scream all at once. It was so intriguing that he couldn't help but stare. Even the enticing ring on her tail was still slightly glowing. His heart was beating so loud that he was sure that she could hear it. "Acutally I dont dance that often" he admitted "Well not as often as I'd like anyways. Thor always tells me its childish and that I look silly. Dont get me wrong, he's great but he's way more 'mature' in that respect. But he's older than me so I guess that would figure that he is more 'mature'." He hadn't meant to tell her so much but she was just so darn easy to talk to that he couldn't help himself. As they sat there by each other he unconsiously brushed his wing against her side. The touch sent a shiver down his spine and he closed his eyes as if to drink in every sound, every feeling, and everything about that moment. He wanted to feel like this as long as possible but didn't know how to breech the subject of spending more time together. Maybe he could suggest going for a swim.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"I like you the way you are," Path murmured and leaned against him as his wing brushed her. She wanted more, so much more, and was inviting him to give it. Resting her head lightly on his shoulder she let out a soft, peacefilled sigh, her breath brushing the tendrels of his main.

"I like to have fun," she cooed. "To dance in sunlight and race with falcons. I like that you'd know about those things. But work comes first, the chores and family. I think like a seventeenth century female like that. Picnics on hills and long nights together after the day's done. Don't make your private life public, let family be everything, always mind your manners. Sneak out to dance under the stars, but don't sleep in the next morn and skip on your share of the chores."

She smiled at him then, softly delicate and torturously alluring, calling for him to take what he wanted from her and give what he could. The willow whispered quietly around them, secrets of past creatures that had rested in that same spot over the years. Her work was done for the day, all the fallen logs and storm wrecked homes repared in her homeland, so she'd come to dance and be merry. What she'd gotton was a stallion who looked at her as if she were his sun and moon. One who had a special air about him as someone with a gift of his own.

Perhaps he was a rogue, though she doubted it. Songhue had told her about rogues, as well as elementals. Pixie was too dear, too sweet, to be a rogue. But he held a strength that she respected. If he was an elemental she might get to see what he could do before she had to go home. She would have to eventually, though she didn't want to. She wanted to stay here with him for all of time. The thought made her sigh agian and close her eyes, her tail drifting over to tickle his flanks and her cheek pressing gently against his neck. This was perfect; if he felt the same. She loved him, she knew that, and she knew there was nothing she could do to change it. She simply hoped that it wasn't waisted on him.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: *wiggles eyebrows*

BIC: Goosebumps appeared on his skin as he felt the warmth of her breath against his mane and skin. He wondered what it would be like to have this feeling for forever. Was this how Thor felt everytime he saw Flit, or was near her? Did he get a rush of warmth that spread over his entire being? Did he feel butterflies in his stomach and pounding in his chest? He was a gonner, that was for certain, he was in love. He figured that he had been ever since he first layed eyes on this adorable little mare. He knew what he had to do, and it was now or never...

"I love your values and ideas. They match mine..." he faltered and his heart raced as it never had before. He had to muster up all the courage he could for this one moment. "I want to spend all the time I can with you. I want to dance and laugh and work beside you for as long as I can. " He stood up and faced her smiling gently as all the fears and doubts left his body, he knew this was right. "Path, will you spend your life dancing with me? Will you be my mate?"

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

He asked the thousend dollar question and all she could do was look at him. Her mian whispered across her forhead and her eyes looked up at him, so soft and full of secrets. Path was, honestly, stunned. But her ring, which had held just a faint glow before, suddenly flashed with a blinding light that was filled with colors and hope. She stayed where she was for a moment longer before seeming to float to her feet, her ring still shining with that multihued light as she approached him.

"If I accept," she murmured, her voice ringing as clearly as her jewelry, "I want to know that I'd be your only."

Frowning, she tossed her short main a little and bowed her head in silent defeat. That wasn't right. There was no 'if' to it. "No, I do, I accept. I want us to be together. But I need to know, Pixie. I need to know, and I need to see what you're hiding from me. I know there's something, I can feel it. I don't want any secrets between us. If you can't do that," she added, lifting her head as a harsh, fierce note entered her voice, "Then I'll walk away. I've come to love you, I can't deny that, but I won't be weak. This is what I want; either give it to me or I'll find another who can."

So the moment of truth had come. Path was, by most definitions, complex. She had the tender heart of a young dreamer, but the hardened strength of an aged woman. Pixie would either accept both as part of who she was, or he would loose what could be. It would hurt, lord knew it would hurt like a thorn in the nose, but Path still had her strength. She would work through it. Somehow, she always did.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Crap! He'd hoped that he could avoid this subject but there was no use trying to get around it so he decided to be completly direct. Sighing he took the plung. "Well... I must tell I've had a problem in the past but before I continue I have to have you promise to listen and not pass judgement." His eyes were pleading and his voice sincere. He hadn't played with someone's heart for months because he knew it was wrong. But now... his past had come back to bite him on the butt. "Will you promise??"

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Tell your tale," Path replied, stepping smoothly out of the cover of the willow and therefor out of the spell. "I'll hear all of it before I decide. It's a part of manners." That simple statement showed just how strict her views were, that she should even now think of manners. It was the old way that one should always mind their manners. The fact that her heart twisted with uncertainty and her eyes begged him not to say something that would kill what they had just started was beside the point. The spell, the moment had been nice, and for a while she'd been able to let her innermost self show. But now she had to return to real life.

It scared the life out of her that she should have to return and not know what to expect. Still, she'd hear him out, and think hard on whatever secret he was keeping. Something told her that a part of it was that he was indeed an elemental; Pixie simply had that feel to him. Trying not to let her own experiences muddle her views she waited silenty to see if she was right, flicking her tail in a sure sign of nerves.