The Start of a Circle

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Peace heard him, I wonder who it could be? She kept swimming down stream, until she was beside the meadow. To her surprise, there where a lot of serians, all of which she didn't know. She looked from one to the other, hoping to see either Amber or Crash. Then she wouldn’t feel so uncomfortable. Though, she made sure she didn't show it.

She shook her head, her forelock landing in the middle of her face. So now it no longer covered one eye. "Hello!" Her voice high pitched and kind. Her voice was high, but not to the point that it would bother serians.

Last edited by Kyra on Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

Stice smiled at the two new comers. "We're creating a Circle," he answered the first one and raised an eyebrow. "Care to join?"

He nodded to the two of them and introduced himself. "My name is Summer Solstice, but please call me Stice. This is Amy and Spirit."
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Deck looked at him questionally, then bobbed her head, smiling broadly. "I would love to...if I can," she said brightly. "Hello then Stice, Amy, Spirit," she said, nodding to them all in turn. "My name is Deck, pleasure to meet you all."

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Hello Stice, Amy, Spirit. My name is Peace. She nodded to his question. Sure, I would love to join. She turned her head to look at the new mare. Hello Deck. She then turned so she was looking at both.

Wow! She thought, I have been invited it join a circle! These serians are very nice and friendly. For her first time being in such a large group it was nice and she liked it.
I need a new image holder...lol

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

Spirit heard Amy's comment and her ears twitched and she flipped her tail around behind her "Well thank you....." she said somewhat softly as she looked at the mare. It would tak her time to get use to such a female as bold as her, for Spirit was still slightly shy and not as bold. Though she was braver then what her mother was at the least. Then her attention was brought over to a few more mares that decided to join in. "Hello Peace, and Deck it is nice to meet you two." she at the moment didn't pay much attention to Stice for she was still feeling a bit stange and slightly discouraged now with all the female around though she would get use to it.

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

"Welcome then, Deck and Peace." Stice gave an exaggerated bow. "We were just picking a name. The ones we have so far are:

Sunset Stars
Meadow Grass
Lightning Flash
Starlit Sky
Midsummer’s Eve
River Pebbles
Guarding Forest
Forgotten Dream
Darkness Falling

"The favorites are Midsummer's Eve and Forgotten Dream." Stice pricked his ears and wondered if Spirit recongized the two she had picked. "What do you like? Or is there another one to add, 'cause mine are kinda cheesy. I guess that's what you get when you ask a fairy for help." He bobbed his head and waited for their reply.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp