Getting to Know You

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Getting to Know You

Post by Songhue »

Path stood silently as the sun beat down over the land, hot and fiercly bright. There was a stream nearby, and soft, lush looking grass to lay in, but neither of those things interested her at the moment.

Sparkle was pouncing around not too far off, chasing after butterflies that could hardly land on the flowers before being scared away. He was always doing these things. Chuckling, he twisted around trying to follow a particular blue one flipped over, tangling his feet together and laughing as he landed.

Snorting, Path trotted over to him and carfully helped him up, checking for injuries at the same time. She was like his big sister that way; his highly tolerant big sister. After all that had happened lately she'd decided that they needed some time out, time to meet others and just smile.

Nipping his neck, she blew at his main and bumped him, sending him off after the ever elusive flutter of color as she wandered to the stream for a drink. It was nice to simply have some noise. After all, a loud home was a full one. And once you got past the fact that the stallion seemed to have no manners whatsoever he was fun to be around. Sparkle had accepted Path for who she was well enough, and she'd done the same after a few rough arguments.

Sparkle wandered farther away as she drank, chuckling to himself and eventually uprooting a rabbit. With a cry of delight he followed after it, skidding to a stop as it ducked into it's warren and making Path snort in amusment as he fumbled onto his face. Yes, that was Sparkle for you.

Of course he had to get even. His eyes glinting playfully he sauntered off aways before dashing into the stream and purposly soaking her.

"Oh, you little pain!" Path grumbled, and shook herself vigorously before flicking water at him from her tail. It was nice to be out, but she honestly thought she'd had enough of the stream for the time being.

Sighing, she lowered her head to graze as Sparkle splashed around, keeping one eye out for company. Path did hope that they'd meet someone, even if it was only for Sparkle. He needed a playmate.

Image Image
Last edited by Songhue on Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

The black mare totted brisk fully through the forest. Her head held high, her mane and tail flowing behind her like a light blue banner. Each step she took so full of grace and it looked as if she was floating just above the ground. She eyes were so full of kindness. She looked about the forest fully aware that the purple stallion was not to far behind. Though she didn't care they had settled their augment, now that she thought about it... They had acted like to siblings in a childish fight, yes, we are like brother and sister. We can at least tolerate each other; she tossed her head as in letting him know that she knew he was following her.

The purple stallion jogged about 10 yards behind the mare. His mane and tail rippled in a wave like fashion as the light breeze went through it from him jogging. His eyes were also filled with kindness, but there was also something else hidden there as well. He wasn't as out going as the black mare, more... He stopped, he knew what the head tossed meant, he had been discovered. He then burst into a trot to catch up with her.

She heard him coming up behind her, though she thought she had heard someone or thing up ahead. She moved into a canter, coming out of the forest and stopped like on a dime. There a few feet away was Sparkle and another serian. Hello Sparkle!She then also nodded to the other mare.

Crash came out of the forest moments later and came to a halt. Then walked up beside the black mare. Hello! He said looking at the other stallion and mare. He didn't know who they were, but it seemed that the one of them was named Sparkle.

Image Image
I need a new image holder...lol

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Twisted smiles were hidden by the shadows cast by the many trees surronding them. The faces belonged to student and teacher, a mare and a stallion. They seemed to have slightly similar colours, but totally different patterns.

Ether nudged Saphire's shoulder with his own, whispuring things under his breath, his words blending with the soft hiss of the rustling leaves. SaphireSpin nodded and her smile twitched at the ends, watching the other four creatures.

Now it was clear where the mare got her slightly sadistic side from, from the much more sadistic and twisted stallion that stood beside her, the chipping statue. He flicked his tail, the red strands seeming to melt into the darkness. He wouldn't be caught dead in the light, for fear from injuring his sight.

"Don't desensitize yourself. You may know some, but they can still turn on you." He whispured, shifting his weight towards her. Saphire nodded, understanding what he ment immediatly. Well, it appeared as if the statue was corrupting the daddy's girl's mind... About time this one got her own personality, instead of always following in father's footsteps.

Her firey gaze lingered on Sparkle, Amber, and Crash. She remembered them, but that was the past. They didn't know the new SaphireSpin, they only knew the old. Those red pupils seemed empty, as if her old memories had been whiped clean from her mind... Pfft, as if.

ooc| XD I felt SaphireSpin needed a new look at the world... Basically she's gonna be a me vs everyone kind of girl now ^__^;;; Ether is an excellent teacher, no?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Most certianly. I like it, actually, it sort of works for her.

BIC| "HEY!" Sparkle yelled, nearly bouncing up and down in his exitment. "Hey, Path, this is Amber. Errm, I don't know him, but yea."

He trotted over to the two, glad that someone had come along as he absently shook the water from his body, sprinkling Path in the process and earning an impatient nip. She was shaking her head though, an old familair shake that told him she was thinking something in the lines of 'That's just Sparkle for ya,' so he wasn't worried.

Path watched as he trotted past her to greet the mare by trotting playfully around her. He seemed to like her, at least to know her if nothing else, though he was trying to tease the male into joining by flicking his tail at him. Overexited as usual.

With a shadow of a grin she stepped forward, tilting her ear in the direction of a flash of color and wondering if they'd be getting still more company. If they did or not it was the business of thier watchers.

"As you've probably guessed, my name is Path. I'm glad you came along; Sparkle sorta needs a playmate."

"Yea, what brought you out this way, anyhow? You wanna do something, hey, there's a rabbit over there if you wanna help me chase it, or we could play in the water again."

Yes, Path thought with a barely smothered sigh, That was Sparkle for you. She might not approve, but she had accepted that that was just his way. And at the moment she really did feel like the tolerant older sister.

"I was watching the clouds," she said, momentarily forgetting about her deep voice and wincing as it reverberated back to her. "It looks odd to me, having such a sunny day with so many dark clouds nearby."

She flicked an ear back at the color again, thinking to herself. She did have to admit Sparkle had a point; there were some times when it proved hard to mind your manners. Still, she was far too reserved to make the first move. It was hard, but tolerable. My, she seemed to be using that word alot lately.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Uni is sick n such, so I don't know when she'll be able to post again O_o;;

bic| The two listened to the introductions silently, Ether smirking behind his twisted mask. This would be a good experience for her, to finally turn on the ones she knew. Spin's time would come soon enouph. 'They'll wish they never cast their weary gazes upon me.' He thought to himself, twitching his tail once more.

He had noticed the yellow mare glancing back at them, and went on to start swishing his tail to a beat of it's own. Saphire glanced back at the dull strands and smirked. He was simply playing with their heads, not really requesting an invite forth, or for them to come towards them. It did not matter because either way, both of them would speak sooner or later.

Saphire caught the yellow mare's name among the conversation, Path. She could use that later on, but for now it was best that the two stay put.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Ahh, okay, well I hope she picks this up when she feels better. Or someone else could jump in, Sparkle welcomes everyone. :)