Deck the Halls XD

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc|| Sorry for the slow reply. :oops:

bic|| At the Serian's approach, Deck vigorously shook her coat, spraying snow in all directions. She looked at the male standing in front of her with bright curiousity, and she quickly pranced over, careful not to relive the bowing episode. "I think not, that could've been the end of you I think," she said, wide eyes glancing around the frigid land with a nod. She laughed her approval at his statement and dance, then looked over the Serian once more. She didn't reconize this...Crest was it? Then again, she knew no one but Stray, but he was too silent for her taste. Hopefully this male would be better company. With the sound of his voice, she snapped back to the present. "Oh, nice to meet you Crest," she smiled at his introduction. "And thank you," Deck added as he wiped the snow for her animated face. To his question, she remained quiet for a moment. "Well, the company I usually keep has become too silent for my preference, so I went out here in search of some more cheerful Serians. And this weather is just what I love, though I doubt I would sleep in it," she added with a toss of her head.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc|| Wow...it's dead around here. XD

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Theres something wrong with Chidory's computer ^_^; It's being fixed, though.

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

ooc| Oh, thanks for telling me. XD

My computer's been acting up too. o.o' Virus.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

ooc/ Im so sorry for not replying sooner, my comp was being dumb and then I had exams. I'll try not to let it go so long in the future.

bic/ Crest laughed at her comment of sleeping in the snow. "I have a tendency to do strange things, not all of them seem to be the best ideas." The yellow stallion reared, emphasising how much he too loved the snow. "Isn't it great," he cried out, "I just love how wind blows the snow." He didn't mean to yell, but the wind was making it harder to hear, so he had raised his voice so that she wouldn't hear a muffled response.

Quickly he trotted back towards the mare. He didn't want to chance loosing sight of her, when the weather was getting so bad. But then again, her colours were very vibrant. He grinned as the wind blew through his mane. "Some serians are very quiet, sometimes I lose patience with them, and just have to get away and find somebody else, thats why I'm out here." he said as he thought to Quest, who was back in hidden valley.
"But I think it would be best if we got out of thes strom, its quickly getting worse."

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

ooc/Are you still interested in doing this rp Butterfly? I can wait if you'd like.