Centering

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

The winds stilled once more as another sound interrupted her meditation. Songhue had been in a state of high tension, her movements baised on the tiger now to rid herself of the negative energy, then easing into the sun and crane to channel the good. Breathe in, breathe out, be one with all. The capuchin form was perfect for these moves, but the fur made her hot. So as the crane took flight she shimmered and was herself, needing to be rid of all pretenses, needing to be herself as she couldn't when she was with her loved ones. She hated the man that made them cry. Hate was a negative emotion, dark and easily manipulated. She would concentrate on her love and concern.

Before the sun set for the crane to land, each move flowing into the next, there was the sound, one of, if she wasn't mistaken, a tickled nose. Turning, eyes glowing slightly in the shadowed haven, she saw.....a girl. A young girl was watching her Tai Chi, watching what was based on tiger, crane, earth and sun. It was an ancient art and one that held a true respect for the nature she so cherished. It was also her salvation.

But now there was an unknown element in the field that lay just three paces away, and a girl that sat watching her move. Her body was lightly sheened in persperation, her skin shimmering softly as she looked at the one who'd seen her. Then, taking a deep breath, she combined her meditation and her powers, using both to dig deep into to the earth and bring up a wall to viel herself. She used a few more combinations, a few more thrusts of power, the earth shape changing to match each, showing that the power was soft or pure as her body strained under the tight control.

The power, the being in the meadow would have heard and would come to investigate. The girl would have seen and would doubtlessly want to capture and enslave her for greed. But she needed to take just a few more moments, just a few more motions before she could say her darkness was abated and she wouldn't have her temper lash out. Self control was the most important thing there was. That was part of the reason she'd come to love Tai Chi in the first place.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Congrats on finding a mate! That's always nice. Esp on VDay! ^_^
I know the feeling... It took me half an hour to come up with something even vaguely suitable for the 'wolfy slide' thread... I'm not feeling all that light myself right now but I'm doing better. The initial waves are finally settling back into the normal tides. But I'm still not sure where I fit in this particular thread... Are we in the same area even or...?? :???:
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Thanks, I just finished lunch with her. :) Of course you fit, you're in that clearing that's just a few steps away. All you have to do is come and see who the intruder is. I'm sorry, I thought that that was clear.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Ah ok, I wasn't sure. I didn't notice if I was being noticed or not so I wasn't sure. Chalk it up to the brains being somewhat scrambled of late. :?

:bic:
Storm barely heard the sneeze under the sounds of her exercising... She had to stop and listen to see if she had been hearing things... Thunder knew she was off in her own little world singing and weaving with her staff.
She frowned... The air had become still. She had become used to Songhue's wind dancing that now when it was quiet, it made her feel more uneased than a full gale would have.
She crept forward low to the ground, to her credit she steadily wolfed so that somebody watching her would have been disconcerted at the creeping hume form turning into a four footed lupine by the time she reached a ten foot proximity from Songhue. The staff lay half way along the creeping walk.
She gave a low sub-woof to alert her friend in case she hadn't heard or sensed the others... Now that she was closer, she could definately smell strangers...
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Poison stood, she had been discovered she new that much. She stood hoping that she was friendly when she heard a low woof. There was another. She hoped that they wouldn't be too upset with her intrusion, Tai Chi seemed to calm her, even if she wasn't the one doing it. She started to back up but then stopped, not wanting to seem like a coward. Her hands and knees were shaking so she closed her eyes and pulled strength from inside herself. Soon she quit shaking and her pounding heart had quieted so she opened her eyes again and waited for the interogation that she knew was commng.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue spread her wings behind the shifting mass she'd called forth, her feet planted firmly on the ground as she brought her small, delicate hands above her head. The sun is high, then comes down, her palm flat hands trailing down her center before spreading wide as she brought herself up to one foot, the crane circlling, and then striking hard to the sides, obliterating her earth wall as the tiger killed. It gathered slowly back together as her hands pulled inward again, closing around eachother, mother earth healing all, her wings tucking gently back agianst her spine.

As she pushed down with her hands she lowered her foot, her muscles straining from the slow movements and the need to keep balance as night dominated, ending her session. She felt better now, the earth sliding smoothly back down where it belonged as her foot made contact, then one knee as she lowered into a crouch. This wasn't a part of her session, but a silent admission to the toll it took on a body, even one as fit as hers.

There were two others nearby. She could since them, could feel their presence as she could with most any life, but she didn't look up. Songhue had to keep a certian time of immobility after she'd centered. Otherwise the exorise would have to be repeated, any thought that came naturally automatically having to do with the fact that it shouldn't be needed in the first place. So she kept her mind and body still until she felt she had full control of both.

When she did she stood slowly, her head held high as a gently breeze cooled her, her mind focusing on the fact that she did still have those he tortured. He couldn't take them from her; he wasn't a darkling, just a follower. With a deep breath she tilted her head back, letting the sun see her face and the shadows see her back, her wings slightly spread in a relaxed position as she waited to see what those she'd yet to look at would do with her. There was one thing to be said; when she had control of herself she had full control. There wasn't a hint of the dread that she felt with the prospect of trouble. Only hard readiness.

OOC| I still haven't seen either of you, I've been trying not to lose my temper so bad I destroy everything. This guy really had me pissed off.