Centering

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: ah, ok, do you want me to make myself known? Or just let you simply notice me?

BIC: So she hadn't seen me. Poison breathed easier but then a thought occured to her, maybe she hadn't seen Poison but the wolf that she had heard might still know that she was there. And all because she had sneezed.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Sense I'm waiting to see what all y'all want, I think you should make the first move. I've only just gotten a good strong hold of myself. :)

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Oh, I hate making the first move... Ah well, somebody has to I guess. :P

:bic:
Keen silver blue eyes caught the motion of the new comer... Storm tested the air and frowned... She hadn't wanted to intrude on Songhue. She was strong enough with herself and trusting enough that not All activities with a friend required being together.
She slunk forward toward the movement... Stopping short of pouncing on the new comer closest to her.
"Hello, hume. Is there a Reason why you slink in the brush rather than greet your fellows openly?" She asked Poison in a low neutral, almost casual, sounding voice.
If this was a friend of Songhue's it would not be polite to treat her roughly. On the other hand, if she meant Songhue harm, the great wolf would not hesitate to protect her friend. And this one seemed less threatening than the other's scent did... Darkness wore it's own perfume that was hard to miss especially when at close range.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue snapped her eyes open, turning her head in a quick motion to the side to see Wolfy. She'd thought she'd heard correctly. So that was the being that'd been in the meadow. It was a relief, really, to find a friend when she'd been so close to that inner edge.

And here, when she looked at the 'hume' in question, was Poison. Luck of all luck, and she was expecting trouble. With a barely audible sigh she showed her relief that it'd been avoided, and stepped forward to hug them both. She did have a good hold of herself again, that was what counted. But she was emberrassed that they should have seen her having to fight those inner demons. She should be stronger than that.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: songhue- so we already know each other, right?

BIC: Poison was just getting ready to sit back down and watch Songhue some more when a wolf appeared out of nowhere, or so it had seemed. Her voice was casual but it had frightend her so much that she did the only thing that seemed appropriate... she fainted.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Yea, we went swimming. I love that by the way, very cute. I think I'll wait for Wolfy before I put anything though; don't know how she'll take the fainting after I hugged ya. ;)