Hidden Light [Pixie]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie smiled and felt a certain peace settle into his heart, It seemed that she had the same questions and concerns as he did. "I know we have a lot to figure out, but I know that we'll get everything worked out." He stood up and flicked his tail to help get the grass off of him. Then a thought occured to him "I dont know your feelings on circles, but personally I'd like to wait a while before joining one... If we decide to join one." He'd like to eventually belong to a circle but for the moment he wanted time to learn everything there was to know about Path.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Releaf spread hot and fast throughout her body, so that she turned back to look at him with a smile that was almost tangible to the senses. She really did need to smile more often. This was one that made secret promises about long, cold nights, and whispered sweetness waiting to be explored. It made her seem tender, soft, something to cherish and protect; and then Path was simply Path again, the smile melting into a look of distant seriousness. It was cold, hard, and almost unfriendly, the way she looked at these times.

She'd caught sight of a flash of color, a small speck in the distant, and rather open forest that Sparkle liked to play in. It'd only been a fox, but for an instant she hid behind the face of formalities, completly obscuring the Path that had lain on his shoulder earlier.

"I won't have to worry about sharing this way," she admitted as she looked back to him with a little light in her eye to rival her ring. "The way you are, there'd be a ton of mares trying to go for you. And it gives us time to just be together." Which was really all she wanted at the moment.

"There's other things," she sighed, ignoring the sound of her voice relfecting back at her from the trees. "What we want together. What we'll do. Our--Uh, your friends." She hadn't really made any yet, other than the wonderous DarkWind. And in all honesty, that mare sort of scared her; She was, so far, one of the most beautiful creatures she'd ever come across. She'd met others, but didn't know them enough to count amung her friends. And, in all truth, she didn't know DarkWind that well either.

But there was also the subject of how fast they were going to move from here. One that had to do with small things like how often they'd need to see each other (which, if she had her way, would be pretty often) And larger ones, like rather he wanted foals or not. That time was a good ways off, but if he wanted some now it was a good guess that he'd want some then. The problem with that was, she wasn't sure she was ready for them. And she certainly wasn't willing to just give them up after so Daddy could handle everything. He could care for the next if he wanted, but for her first little one, she wanted to know it was close. When that little one eventually came.

Flicking her tail at the thoughts, she stepped forward and nudged his shoulder, needing to comfort herself. She always made that small patch of sky at the end ripple through the air when she was nervous. It was something she couldn't help, and a dead giveaway to something being wrong. Still, all she needed was that little touch and Path felt herself calming. Pixie was right. They'd work through it.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie nuzzled into Paths main, grateful for her comforting presence. "Well you see, I really dont have any friends besides a little fairy, Felicia. Well I guess Thor could be considered a friend too, but I haven't been around him much, he's been really onery lately because he and Flit havn't had foals yet." He tried to calm the way his heart suddenly started beating faster, and faster. Foals had always been something he knew he wanted in his life but he felt that they should wait a little while, to get to know each other.

...... He sighed, unable to think of anything to say, he just wanted to be near Path right now.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path closed her eyes as Pixie played with her mian, and tilted her head when he mentioned Thor's trouble with foals. Stepping away far enough to return his affections she nudged his shoulder and murmured "I don't think I'm ready for those just now. I know when we do have them I'd like for them to stay with me at first, but for right now, I'm afraid I can't realate. Is he in a rush?"

She couldn't see why he would be, for the moment she was simply glad to be with her mate. But then, she did think in a very old fasioned manner, so for her when she found someone they become the most important thing. "I am in a rush to see you agian," she admitted with a little chuckle and blew idly at his main. Path honestly had no idea what to do next though. She was simply enjoying her time with him. The worst of the things had been brought up, and smaller ones could wait. For now, she was just glad he'd persisted in winning her over.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

Pixie smiled and his heart soared, he had brought up the very subject that he had been to afraid to bring up. Foals. "Thats perfectly alright with me, we can wait as long as we need to have them. Lets wait till we feel perfectly comfortable with the idea. I think that they should stay with you and depend on you. I'll help you of course, but foals need a good relationship their mother." He leaned in and kissed her with a passion he didn't even know he could muster.

He pulled gently away and murmered in her ear "I dont want to leave you... cant we just go talk to yours and my bonded together?" He leaned in and kissed her again, this time more gently. If she'd rather go see her bonded by herself then he would of course respect her wishes but he hoped that he didn't have to be apart from her for very long.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC|Wow, he's so sweet!!

BIC| Path blinked in surprise at the kisses, then slowly stepped back. He was certainly something, but it was enough for her to have found someone. To be so open with affections, certainly open enough for kissing, was a rather large shock for her.

"I think you should meet my bonded," she admitted, and lifted her head as a soft wind blew through her mian. "If you want, I could call her. She'll know to come. Songhue....hears things on the winds."