Centering

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Storm, feeling the fin tag her, guessed the choice had been made. So taking a deep breath she tried chasing the fishy friend... Looking very funny indeed blowing bubbles out her snout under water.

:ooc: Get better soon anyways Poison. Lung sickers are nasty! So get plenty of rest and stuffis. :sleep:
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue darted in and out of the other fish, occasionally shooting back around to play with Wolfy's tail or slip under he belly. If nothing else, it sure was nice just to move. Teasing her friend was an added perk as well. ;)

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Thanks guys :) I'm goin to the doctors tonight and I just hope that it isn't bad enough that they have to put me in the hospital.. it probably isn't but I still hope. It's ok wolfy I know you didn't mean anything by it, because most of the time I do space it off.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Oh good, I'm glad it didn't turn out that I was being rude. :? And good luck with the docs.
BTW your sig is an old Irish farewell I believe. At least I vaguely remember reading about it once centuries ago. :D;

:bic:
Every time Songhue swam under Storm it made her giggle and blow a long stream of bubbles through her nose; making the water shimmer and glimmer as the light bounced off and through the bubbles. It wouldn't be long before she would have to resurface for air at this rate but she would hang in there a Bit longer. ;)
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Flipping around in the water Songhue shot once more under Wolfy's belly, twisting like so much knotted string and flicking her tail tauntingly as she dashed away. With a shimmer she shifted again into a small spotted dolphin, her favorite kind, and came up clicking playfully. The water could be soothing, as she loved to use the winds on it. But now it was just Wolfy that made her feel so calm.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: k- so I found out that I dont have pnumonia, I have a nasty flu bug that has been agrivating the scar tissue in my lungs from the last time I had pnumonia so it was mimmiking it. He gave me an inhalor(sp?), some nose spray, and some anti-biotics. I think its helping, my lungs dont hurt anymore, all thats wrong now is I have a really bad cough... ((about the sig.)) my boyfriend gave it to me and it just said anonymous, so thats what I put. *shruggs*

BIC: Sitting just out of sight of the others on a log Poison put her head in her hands. She took long steady breaths to calm herself. She hadn't had a panic attack in over a year and she wasn't about to have another one, she wasnt even sure what had been the cause of it. Finally feeling up to it she walked back into sight and leaned against a tree. Songhue and Wolfy were playing in the water and it was so fun just watching them, she pushed the memories once more to the back of her mind.