Centering

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: I like spicy foods so that wouldn't be a problem for me.

BIC: Poison watched as Wolfy came back up to the surface. She looked for Songhue to hide behind but couldn't see her. Oops. Wolfy seemed to not be botherd by the joke but Poison still felt silly and kind of embarressed.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Yay Sionayra's back online! And cool then the chili's and stuff should help keep the sickers away! Peppers are good for the digestion And have good doses of vitamin C. ^_^

:bic:
Storm looked around and saw one of the younger women but not the other...
"She still a fish?"
She asked Poison absent mindedly while banging the last of the water from her ears. She didn't know the nose tickling was a prank, she really Did think it was just like a dragonfly thinking her nose was a bit of twig or drift wood to land on. Either way it wouldn't've mattered... She was in a mellow mood after her little nap in the shimmering water... She felt warm and refreshed. :)
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songue popped back up to the surface as the pair recovered from the little prank and shaking her head she changed from a spotted dolphin into a swan. These fowls were just as much at home on the waters as the fish themselves, and while she was far from ready for a retreat she did feel a need to stay dry for awhile.

"Well now, I see you two have been busy," she noted in a slightly more singsong voice than was normal. There was something about this form and the one of the whippoorwill that had slight side-effects about them. Which might be one reason she so favored them.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

"Apparently not anymore." Poison replied and smiled at Songhue. She waded back to the shore and sat down to dry off. She layed back in the sun and let the warmth splash over her face, she did enjoy the warmth of the sun but she much prefered the cool stormy weather.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Storm snuffed the last of the water out her nose and grinned.
"It's such a nice day. Normally I live in moonlight so sunlight can be something of a painful novelty. But even a nightling such as myself can appreciate the warmth once in a while."
She moved so she was in little shallower water but still mostly submerged when she plunked on her butt on the bottom. She knew she'd be itching for all that sand in her fur later but for now, it was nice just watching the ripples Songhue's form made in the water.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue tilted her head around, picking randomly at the water to tease at the fish and wash her feathers. With a happy flick of her tail feathers she flicked some of that water at Poison as well and ducked her head back down under her wing. This was very much something she felt she could do many times, this relaxing with her friends.