The Sudden Storm

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Tink
Regular
Regular

The Sudden Storm

Post by Tink »

:ooc:
this good? :???: i tried songhue. :)

:bic:
Blinding flashes of lightning illuminated a solitary figure on a solitary hill. Standing with her back pressed to a tall tree despite the danger of such a position in such a storm. Every snap of white hot electricity that flashed across the sky sparked the brilliant light of curiosity within her own bright green eyes.

A creature of storm and rain, both fierce and tranquil but with a curiosity that was almost insatiable. This very curiosity held the gray-brown feathered wind beaten griffin transfixed overlooking the gathering below.

"Now or never..." ,She muttered beneath her breath though she was sure even if she had said it loudly the wind and thunder would have stolen it instantly.

Pacing herself evenly Tink moved down the hill, neither fast nor slow... steps that were bold and yet unsure. 'A living beast' a lot of humans tended to say but that really didn't bother her much.

By the time she emerged from her own thoughts she was standing just behind the little deer facing the stormy lake. Her eyes were filled with a silent wonder while her face was tranquil, however; deep inside she was surprised she hadn't quailed at the last moment and given up on the approach.

She stood silently now, watching the beautiful lake ahead of her, thrashing and splashing everywhere, drenching all close enough.
Last edited by Tink on Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| It's fine.

BIC| Songhue tottered lazily on wave after wave, her spotted dolphin form easily handling the raging waters. This was a time she dearly loved. Slipping up to the surface for a breath of air she saw someone approaching and with a soft neutral click headed over to the shore.

As she reached the breakwaters she shifted into a white elephant, a creature large and sturdy enough to handle the storm. With a little toss of her head she approached the only other living creature and stopped just close enough for her to see the almond shaped blue-grey eyes that gazed down at her.
Last edited by Songhue on Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

As TInk gazed in the wave her eye caught something in them. "It was too big to be a fish.", Tink thought quietly,"Whats a dolphin doing in my lake?", still pondering over the dolphin, she relized it was one of her kind, a shape shifter, for it was now a white elephant.

"Hello dear shape shifter. I am Trinity, friends call me TInk tho.", she smiled.

Tell you one thing, a griffins smile isnt a pretty sight. Hopefully it wasnt to scary to scare the other off.
Last edited by Tink on Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue simply stood and looked for a moment before flapping her ears and shimmering into a great white mare. Her long main and tail whipped harshly in the wind as her sharp almond shaped eyes continued their study. This was, indeed, something new; not many creatures came to this part of the forest.

"I am Songhue," she noted in a voice that shouldn't have been heard but somehow was. "Does the storm not bother you?"

With that and a rather irritated snort, she shifted her weight and cocked a hoof while she pawed lightly at the ground. The movements calmed the wind, easing the tearing fingers of it down to a gentle caress that brushed tears of rain across her face. She had called the winds so she might ride the lake as she had, but with a main to tug at it proved to be naught but irksome.

Tink
Regular
Regular

Post by Tink »

Ooc:
sorry it took so long, computer trouble.

Bic:
Still twice the size of the other, Songhue, Tink smiled at the question.

"No, I enjoy its freedom and the wild beauty."

Tink under stood that the wind would irritate Songhue with her mane geting ripped and pulled along in the harsh winds. Smiling she thought of going to one of the little shelters that she had made during the summer heat that now withstood water and winds.

"Songhue, would you like to go to one of my shelters? Its just up to the tree line towards the north.", She yelled over the storms thunder.
Last edited by Tink on Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Songhue watched her silently before nodding. Her soft, quiet voice blened with the winds, becoming a part of the storm as she spoke so she might be heard. It was part of being a wind sprite, something she often took for advantage unless another had to shout at her. With a small flick of an ear, she motioned slightly and said rather lightly, "If you lead, I'm willing to take some shelter. I have played in the rain, and now wish to appretiate it."

With that, and a little nicker, she stepped back out of Tink's way and with held a smile. She had seen and could therefore become creatures which would make this one seem as a squirrel. But it was easier to make friends when you weren't in a form that would naturally call them supper.