Getting to Know You

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path looked at Pixie for a long moment after he'd finished. Decorum would call for some sort of avoidance so that these matters could be discussed in private like they were meant to be. Of course, that was only in Path's mind, and somehow boldly stating how he felt comforted her. It was the same as screaming to the heavens "I LOVE YOU!"

Finally, she took her eyes off of him and turned back to Sparkle hoping to once and for all diffuse the situation. "Are you done?" she asked him, her tone a mix between love and scolding. It showed who she was siding with and kept civility as much as possible. She was still spinning though, and didn't catch the way his ears flicked further back.

"For now," Sparkle condoned, knowing full well that if he tried to push the issue it would only make things harder later on. This Pixie wasn't off the hook yet; he'd just been given room to wriggle. With a harsh snort he turned his back on both of them, his mind churning as he kicked some water at Amber. As he did he called over his shoulder, a small part of his mind having registered Path's question of concern. "Crash, you can play if you want! You too Saphy! I bet I can get both of you soaking wet!" He paused for a moment here, eyeing Ether, and then added, "Hey, why don't you be the judge! You can decide who got in the most splashes, or got the wettest or something." Beaming, he pranced around and yelled, "Everybody in the pool!! You too Path, come on!"

Path noted that Pixie had not been personally invited. Apparently, her hopes that the issue would be settled had been in vain. That, however, was simply Sparkle, and she refused to apoligize for how he was. You either loved him or you didn't. It was really that simple. There just was no apoligizing for him.
Last edited by Songhue on Sat May 20, 2006 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: I know, I'm waiting for sparkles response. I didn't want to drag the others directly into the middle of it.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Crash turned to Path, "Yes, sorry I was just thinking about something." He then turned to Pixie, "Hello." He then looked over in Amber’s direction; he was actually surprised to see her eyes not full of anger, but back to her old self. Wow, that was quick. What could have made Amber calm down so quickly? He watched the mare and Sparkle playing around in the water.

Amber dogged to the right of the wave Sparkle had just made. Then zipped back to where she had just been and reared up again. "Too can play at double moves." She said with a playful look in her eyes. Her move avoided his attack; just as he had hers and also sent three moves, building into a huge wave back at him.
Last edited by Kyra on Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Rainer!! We need you!!! :(

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Sorry! O_O;;; Completely forgot about this one. *Smacks self*

bic| Saphire turned her head slightly, eyeing Ether from the corner of tainted pupils. Ether simply flicked back an ear in annoyance.

Saphire turned her gaze to Sparkle, and shook her head.

"No thanks... We're not very fond of water."

Ether appeared to ease a little, but the muscles under his coat still rippled in excitment. He liked fights, even if he wasn't a warrior.

It was the Rogue in him.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Shaking off some of the water that caught in his main, Sparkle frowned for a moment before countering. People really needed to learn to lighten up sometimes. He couldn't help but grin though as he flopped over to create a wave about as big as he was tall. There was no way she could avoid that; even HE wouldn't be able to, and he created it.

Path relaxed a bit as well, glad to see he'd returned to his old self for the time being. She gave Pixie an absent nuzzle and then nodded to the nearby trees, her voice echoing softer than usual. "Would you like to stand in the shade then; I know I'm getting a little damp."

Turning her gaze back to her friend - there was really no other word to define that stallion, so friend would have to do - he cocked an ear and looked over at Crash. "I see why they get along so well," Path noted with a rather wry twist in her voice. "They both seem to be having moodswings today." To be honest the simularities could be seen as cute. But she really did want to get away from the backsplashes. Water was not her element either.