Sunlit Shadows [Amber, Please]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle tossed back an almost lazy glance as she tried to catch him, then let out a bit of a laugh before picking up the pace himself. She was fast, he would give her that, but he spent his everyday like this. So he was faster. He stayed a good two and a half lengths ahead of her the whole way, and as soon as the water was infront of him her spun sideways and flopped hard, sending up a giant curtain of spray.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"Hey!? What's so funny!?" She burst into another gear of her speed, her head low and her strides long. Her mane and tail ripping around rapidly as the air zipped through it, now only behind him by a length. She then put on the brakes hard. Her head shot up and she leaned as far back as she could, with out stumbling and skidded to a stop. She stopped just a little before the spray, and out of it's reach.

"Ha! I saw that coming!” she said, thinking that was a good move, but she knew him to well for her not to notice. She walked over to the water's edge, and then she gave a mischievous look at the bright colored stallion. A moment later, she reared up and came crash down hard on the water making a huge wave. The sound of her breaking the water's surface was as if a brick had been dropped onto it. She then stood half in and half out of the water, her head at medium height. She gazed at him contently, as she waited for his next move. Boy, I love hanging out with Sparkle, he is so much fun, she thought to herself.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Chuckling and shaking the water off of his short main, Sparkle spun and kicked up a wall of water, the tinkling sound of droplets singing through the trees. The same pull of his legs lodged him forward into the lake, and he dove deep into the sun dappled waters before coming out near the center. Amber was always fun, someone who didn't give him grief about being an overgrown colt. He wasn't sure she knew about his darker side, but that was alright. She only didn't know about it because it never surfaced with her; she kept him laughing.

Grinning at his good fortune, he rolling in the water and swam in lazy circles, half closing his eyes as he thought of the day. What a day! He and Path had spent hours arguing about her new mate, with the end result being that he'd told her Pixie had a power that Sparkle didn't trust. Path's answer had been that he was an elemental; an elemental! She even spoke of creating a circle with him, as she didn't have friends enough to try and join one. "It's just an idea I've been playing with," she'd said hotly as Sparkle had paced restlessly. "But I think I like it enough to ask Pixie what he thinks. Not now, of course, but sometime soon. When we're over the idea that we actually have a mate."

His new friend, the sharer of his bonded, was moving on without him. He was in a circle of course, and he did look forward to having foals some day, but he didn't know anyone from his circle well enough to ask them. He'd hardly spoken to any of them; Sparkle had simply jumped in as a way to make fast friends and find someone to have the foals with. So far it hadn't gone so well.

Hot in the head, he'd left his sister by name and run through the wood for a bit. The motion and lights dancing through the thin trees had calmed him, and just as he was truly feeling himself again--Amber!! Who was better to just be with? A very large part of him wished his circle had an opening for her; she always did him good, and they were already such close friends. He didn't even think of Mist when she was around, the fuitile love of his heart. To be honest though, he hardly thought of her at all anymore.

Snorting to himself, he pushed thoughts of that particular mare out of his mind and dove deep again, coming up with a great deal of splash and show next to Amber. He was determined to get her back; she couldn't doge his waves forever! Besides, this was not a mare who brought about such serious thoughts. She was someone he could just have fun with.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber watched the bright stallion and jumped far out into the lake, just before he came up beside her. She dove in and swam, to come up beside him. "Sparkle, it just popped into my head, are you in a circle?" She was thinking about Sapphire for a split second and I idea that she didn't know if Sparkle was in a Circle appeared. She herself had joined the Circle of White Roses. She had joined with Crash, but now Sapphire had even left her own circle. Her own friend seemed to be distant from her.

She had left him at the sea, after he had mentioned things she rather never speaks of again. She had weald around and burst into a full out gallop through the forest and pumped into her playmate Sparkle. She shook her head, letting all those bad thoughts float way from her mind. She was always happy went she was around Sparkle. They always had so much fun together, she never though about the other stallion, she once was close to. She watched him, waiting for his next move, driving all bad thoughts from her mind.
Last edited by Kyra on Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"Well, yes," Sparkle admitted with obvious regret. "I suppose that's what you could call it. It doesn't feel like a circle though. You know, I don't know if you're in one or not." That made him laugh; the fact was, he and Amber were always so busy having fun that they hardly ever spoke seriously. It wasn't surprising that they didn't know these things about each other.

And speaking of fun, Sparkle had a great idea for finally getting that hyperactive mare he so adored. With a loud bleat of laughter, he sank down in the water, gathered his legs under him, and surged forward. Laughing with victory, he allowed his front half to come down towards Amber's back, his stomach on a direct course with her side. She'd be dunked for sure!! And, even better, she'd have to seek her revenge on him...

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She looked at him and the same though occurred to her, she didn't know anything that was not about fun and games about Sparkle. "Yes, I am in the circle of White Roses, I joined it with Crash and because it was Sapphire’s circle. Though she has know even left it, so I don't know if it still exists?"

Amber stared at Sparkle with a puzzled look on her face after he had made a bleat of laughter. What was he up to? She then was shocked because she then realized he was going to make his next move. Drat, I have no clue what it may be so I can move out of reach. She was shocked by his move. The next thing she knew he had his front part of his body was on her back and stomach hitting her side. She then went under the water, from being pushed under by the playful stallion. She touched the bottom with all four hooves and then bent her knees and pushed off the bottom, surging up and though the water. She broke though the water surface, she shook her heard and main, water shooting out in every direction. "Nice move there, though you know I will have to get you back for dunking me!" She said in a playful voice.

She would get revenge on the stallion for dunking her, though first she would have to catch her breath. She had been so shocked by his move, though she tried to hide it as best as she could. Trying to breath normal as possible, which ended in breath in and out fast, but you could not hear her. The only indication was her sides moving in and out faster than normal. She would use this time to think of her next move.
Last edited by Kyra on Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.