The Start of a Circle

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Butterfly
Regular
Regular

Post by Butterfly »

Deck snorted as his ridiculous bow and shook her head. Fun, this was definently the place for her.

"Hm, I like Midsummer's Eve," she said and nodded. "Forgotten dream sounds like amnesia..." she added quietly and bit her lip with laughter. "Not cheesy...well," she trailed off, about to say River Pebbles, but she didn't want to offend who ever picked that one. Even though it was strange.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Peace just shook her head at Stice's exaggerated bow. She thought it was totally foolish and the same time funny. Yes, this defiantly was the place for her.

I personally like Midsummer's Eve. It is nice sounding and I love it. Though don't take my opinion, it's your circle Stice. She looked down and the ground, in doing so her forelock fell to one side and covered her right eye. She then shook her head in trying to move it, only succeeding for a moment before it landed covering her eye once more. She then looked back up at Stice. Thinking, great my forelock won't move. She then let out a foolish nicker, laughing at her own actions. She left so embarrassed, thinking oh well, this is supposed to be fun.
Last edited by Kyra on Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Indi
Leader
Leader

Post by Indi »

OOC: You need a Serian to join a Circle.
That's the thing about black and white: mix them together and you get gray. And no matter how much white you put back in, it'll still always be gray.
- Lilah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/ ... banner.bmp

Nyx
Site Elder
Site Elder

Post by Nyx »

OOC: Did we ever get this Circle started?

zelda324
Leader
Leader

Post by zelda324 »

ooc: no we never got it started or anything>.< we been still tring to figure out members and a name I think o.O...