Getting to Know You

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Amber stared at Sparkle giving him her playful grin, then that turned to a playful glare as she too knew the wave he created, she could not avoid. She started at him then the wave that in a moment would completely soaked her. Drat, I didn't see this coming; she braised herself for the waves impact.

Crash, turned back to Path, "Yes, they both acted quiet a little out of their usual behavior." He too, thought they were almost cute together. That's when he figured it out; did Amber like this playful and bright stallion? He then turned to look at the too playing in the water, only to see Amber suck in front of a huge wave that she couldn't avoid. He chuckled to himself, and had to really try hard not to laugh, after the wave went over the black mare. Amber stood staring at Sparkle, her mane and forelock stuck to her body and her tail stuck against her legs.

Amber stood staring at her playmate, "Great move, I never saw that coming,” she said in a monotone voice. Though to tell you the truth the wave had taken her breath away, and she was just trying to recuperate, though she tried not to let it show. A minute after, she shook her whole body, water flying off in every direction. Her mane and forelock falling back into their normal places and her tail was free of her legs. A light breeze blew through the meadow, her black mane, forelock and tail rippled lightly, as the breeze blew through it.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Uni, I think Rainer's dropped this, but we have the other going so it's ok. Poison, if you want to start another we can, ok? :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl Ok. That's fine, ya Poison if you want to start another one, just let me know.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

k- thats fine. I kinda went brain dead on this particular one anyways. But one of you can start it... I'm not so good with the whole starting thing.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Ok then, Poison, but you really should practice at it. That way you can GET good. :P :D How does "A Friend's Reuinion" sound to y'all? I'll wait for the ok before I do anything. :)

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl. That works for me. Don't worry Posion, I'm not good at starting rps either.