Wave Breakers


Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 132

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:28 am

Location: MI... Moving to NC/VA

Post Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:30 am

Wave Breakers

Image
Sign stood uncertainly at the edge of the great lake... So many others seemed to be roaming far off but she didn't feel she could join them.
For a moment she felt an uncharacteristic pang of indecision.
She pranced a bit and then decided to play in the waves to cover her shyness.
She splashed and pounced in the white caps rolling in. And forgot what she came for. :D



OCC: Anybody wanting to visit Sign, she's living at http://gemini.crystalrealms.org/friends/sign.html. I forgot to put that part. :D;
Image
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~
User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 904

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:46 pm

Location: Canada

Post Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:31 am

Image

Crash was heading in the mares direction, except he didn't know it. He was galloping through the waves. His mane and tail ripping out behind him like fire, as the wind ripped through it. He was having so much fun; he hadn't been to the beach in awhile. As he zipped through a huge wave, he attempted to stop. He shot his head up and back, trying to stop.

Through his legs got tangled in some seaweed on the bottom on the see and he tripped and fell face first. He was up a moment later, after he untangled his legs. He walked slowly in shore more, where the waves weren't so rough. He walked up onto the beach and shook himself, water and seaweed, flew off in every direction.

He then turned and jogged back over to the water edge, and shook his head at his reflection. His forelock and mane stuck up all weird and wacky.
Oh, well I guess, it doesn't mater. I'm the only one out here anyway, he thought as he burst into a gallop back into the waves.
Last edited by Kyra on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar

Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Posts: 2680

Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:50 am

Location: Utah

Post Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:27 pm

Path trotted lightly down the golden edge of sand, her bright coat making her feel at home in the area. It wasn't her open grassland home, but it was still sunny and warm, so she liked it there. Her ears were happily perked forwards, and a very rare smile quirked her lips. It sang of sun and warm breezes, and seemed as bright and warm as the sun itself. Eyes glittering, she wandered aimlessly and thought to herself, a deep throated chuckle vibrating up from her chest as she let the water play around her hooves. She was truly learning to lighten up now though she still emenated a sense of power, her muscles rippling like the waves just beneath her sun gold coat. This was a good day to wander; perhaps she'd take some time to dance later on, and travel to the farthest reaches she could find to ensure privacy. For now, however, she was content to simply bask in the glow of sun and the cool feel of waves around her hooves.

Image
Image
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 132

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:28 am

Location: MI... Moving to NC/VA

Post Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:23 pm

Sign was still blissfully unaware that she wasn't alone. Normally she wasn't that shy but she was so new to so many things here that she felt tentative about everything.
But for now... Worries and nervousness were forgotten as she played in the water.
A big breaker came pounding up unexpectedly and literally barrel rolled her... It startled her even though she was an experienced swimmer and lover of the water. She let out a squeal of surprise before the water closed in.
She tasted the sand and gravel of the bottom of the great lake. As soon as she did she worked her feet back under her and gave a powerful kick off and lit for shore. Using the wave's momentum, she swam/body surfed until she was dumped in an unsteady heap on the warm sands.
She sputtered and coughed up the water she'd swallowed and just stared shakily at the receeding wave that had played rough with her.
*Cough Cough* ~Whoa... That was a close one.~ She thought.
"A little too rough play there fella!" She called to the far off wave annoyed, "That wasn't very nice of you... Big Meany!"
Then she plunked down on the sand to recoup and cough up the rest of the lake that she swallowed while letting the warm sun relax her frightened muscles.
Image
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~
User avatar

Elder
Elder

Posts: 904

Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:46 pm

Location: Canada

Post Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:45 pm

Bursting through the waves, still completely unaware that he was not a lone. He kept galloping through the waves, his neck stretched out, and his head low. His mane and tail ripping violently out behind him, as the air passed through it. He looked like a thoroughbred, racing down the track, stretching out more and more, eating up the track like nothing. He was flying by, when he heard a squeal of surprise and then coughing.

This time instead of hitting the breaks hard, when he wanted to slow down. He instead slowed himself gradually to a slow lop. He looked about, for the animal that made the noises. He decided to walk more closer to the beach, to get a better look. His head was up; his hear pricked foreword and eyes filled with curiosity. His mane and tail blew to the side of him, in ward to the land. He wanted to know who could be out here, and if they were all right? "I hope who ever it is alright? I hope there not in trouble.”

He kept moving closer up the beach at a quick trot, his eyes scanning everywhere. That's when he spotted something far up ahead, on the sand. He burst into a full gallop, heading towards the dark shape on the beach. As he got closer, he could make out that it was lying down. "Hello! Are you alright?" he asked as she kept moving towards the creature. His main and tail flowing out behind him. I wonder who it is, her thought to himself, as he got closer.
Last edited by Kyra on Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar

Leader
Leader

Posts: 132

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:28 am

Location: MI... Moving to NC/VA

Post Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:55 am

:ooc: Should I wait for Songhue or reply? :?;
Image
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~
Next

Return to The Fields of Sionayra

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.