Archway To Heaven

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Post by Guest »

"Yeah," Fleet answers. "Indigo Moon is her full name, but she likes Indi for short." He stares at the ground, then grins at Arch. "I'm happy that you don't think I talk too much. I picked up that trait from Indi."

Fleet suddenly gets a mischeivous look on his face. "Wanna race?" Without warning, he gallops off, beckoning Arch to follow him.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

The grin flickered back onto his muzzle, and galloped off after Fleet, "Sure, should be fun!" He called, His hooves thudded the ground softly as he slowly but surely picked up speed. He wasn't that good when it came to racing, but he was one of the best when it came to flying.
Last edited by Rainer on Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Fleet smiled back at him. "I should warn ya why they called me Fleet. 'Tis the only thing I'm good at." Putting on an extra burst of speed, Fleet rounded an ancient oak of put a few more lengths between himself and Arch.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch followed carefully, then hopped a couple times and flung himself into the air, wings spreading and flapping madly to keep himself up. Once he was sure he was steady, he flapped the blue and gold wings of his hard, launching himself through the air like a rocket after Fleet.

Indigo Moon

Post by Indigo Moon »

Fleet galloped madly as he struggled to stay ahead of Arch. In all his days, he had never found his match at racing. Today it seemed he had.

Fleet crossed over the finish line 2nd. There he grinned at Arch. "A well matched race. I'm very glad to have found my match." He added wistfully, "I wish I could fly."

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch grinned, holding his wings out and skidding onto the ground, eventually stopping and folding his wings at his sides. "You have indeed met your match" He teased, arching his neck and pawing at the ground with a golden hoof. "Flying has it's pros and cons, you can tire easily, and theres always the possibilty of hitting a tree"