Dark Majestics [Ash]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He didn't want to answer her question, but something was compelling him to do so. So he did.

"I did it, it was no accident." He stated flatly. The stallion raised his head high and arched his back in a stretch, sickening cracks soon following his movements.

A heavy sigh was released and his form visibly relaxed, his head hanging so low that his nose was skimming the ground.

"A dampener? No, no. Don't worry about it."

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

Her eyes widened only slightly, and were quickly set back to a normal, neutral stare. So... this seemed a little more complex perhaps. "I see. I'm going to assume they did something to deserve what you did to them?" So, she was still poking when she said to herself that she would stop... but there was still no guarantee he'd keep offering up information.

"I can stop asking about this... event if it's difficult for you to think about. But, I can say that if you feel like talking... well, feel free. Your secrets are safe with me, I don't have anyone to tell anyway..." She chuckled lightly, though it was obvious that in times like this, the realization of just how alone she was bothered her... only a little. It had been her choice after all.

[Ack, I keep forgetting to reply XD]

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"She did nothing to deserve it. Although she begged. Begged to forget, begged to change..." He seemed to grow distant for a moment, thinking calmly to himself and listening to her in only slightly.

His head turned to face her. The direct location of his gaze is constantly unknown to the bodies around him, considering he didn't exactly have any pupils. Just a red sea of mystery engraved into his face.

"If you wish to know, then keep asking. Yet if you find the conversation uncomfortable and awkward then by all means change the topic."

ooc| Haha I do too, don't worry about it.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She smirked then... awkward? No, not really. Even if he were to say he was bored and drove her to madness for the sake of doing it. Everyone had their reasons, and boredom could be reason enough she supposed. Who was she to judge him anyway?

"Not at all. I'm glad it doesn't bother you. I've got a while if you do, why not just tell me the story start to finish, that way I don't have to piece fragments together and ask hundreds of questions in rapid succession." Her tail went out behind her in the breeze, ebon' whip resting on the ground as she sank to her knees patiently.

"If you tell me your secrets... maybe I can tell you mine..." She offered, half tempted, curious to see if he had any interest in the less obvious aspects to her being. Maybe she was eager to share and receive, after all, he was quite intriguing so far, she was most certain it would only become moreso.

OOC: Hee, I'm getting better with it now. My Ash muse is back in full swing <3 *luffles on her pretty girl*

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

The stallion stretched again, heaving a rather large sigh. When she mentioned her own secrets, he became more or less intriuged.

"I can tell you the start, and the finish, but I may not tell you the in between." Another sigh was given, mentally preparing himself. "Like I said. She came to me asking to change. She had tried to change herself, but... It only made it worse, you could say. She hated being stereotyped and such, and by the end... Well, she had changed. What happened is sort of a blur, I guess thats what happens when your having fun."

It had been fun for him, anyway. "Your turn." Of course, he hadn't told her all of his secrets, but he hadn't quite made sense of them himself just yet. When they were clear enough, then maybe.... Maybe he'd tell, depending on their importance.

Tigress
Mod
Mod

Post by Tigress »

She raised an eye curiously, but other than that, showed no sign of surprise. He kept it very short and sketchy, hard to really determined what caused what and why. But, he had given what he was willing to give, so she'd play into it as well. Give a little, get a little maybe?

"I see, well to me so far it sounds practically harmless. Though perhaps the inbetween stuff changes that, hm? Though I must say, in my mind the bottom line is... be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." Her eyes seemed to darken and yet glimmer at the same time, jade hues swimming through the depths and casting shadows below eerie light. Her eyes tended to play games of light in that manner.

"My turn, hmmm? Well, alright..." She paused, thinking of how to explain but not give too much away.

"Would you blame a girl for causing madness... because she delivered what was asked of her? I was once a lot more social than I am now... however, a certain incident has limited me to the shadows. I was a bit of a show-mare I suppose you could say... and a certain fan of mine said he'd pay anything to be my mate. Well... he got his wish, but he lost a part of himself... certain prices come unexpected." No, it wasn't her choice that his leg be removed from him... the only jewelry on his body had been on that leg, given to him as a foal it had naturally grown to fit snugly over the limb... snugly enough so that it couldn't be removed.

Showbiz wasn't for her, anyway. The thought disgusted her and embarassed her terribly.