Avoid Contamination [[Crest, Chidory!!]]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Avoid Contamination [[Crest, Chidory!!]]

Post by Rainer »

The moon was high in the sky, shining down on the small valley and creating eerie silhouettes out of the most innocent of figures. Trees became monsters with many limbs, waving theartingly in the warm breeze.

The small pond off to the side became murky in the darkness, appearing to be bottomless.

Yet among the knee-high lush grass another creepy form stood. The wind was running through his crimson hair, moving it infront of his eyes, appearing to hide the lack of pupils.

It didn't make much of a difference, considering his eyes were about the same colour.

If it weren't for his sides moving due to breathing or the red stripes on his neck and face, he could have easily be mistaken for an old statue. The stance he had taken was one copied from the soldier's horse in many old war monuments.

Typical Ether, always feeling superior.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

A loud sound echoed through the trees as a young silver and yellow stallion ran full out. His hooves pounded on the lush grass, a steady beat. It was clear that he was running with the wind. If it changed directions he did as well.

He stopped abruptly, sliding across the ground and creating deep gouges in the earth. With a flick of his tail he backed playfully. The moon shoneon his coat, making it seem briliant with colour. Deep ruby eyes , flickering from one direction to another, not relly taking anything in.

Sensing that he waited long enough, he lunged forward witha burst of speed, enjoying the night.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Ether spotted the movements from the corner of his eye, and turned his head to get a better view. He watched the active stallion hungrily, thinking about all the different methods he could use to break the stranger before him.

His toungue slipped free from his mouth and slid across his lips, a threatening twinkle in his empty eyes.

"Oi! You, over there!" He shouted, whipping his tail against himself in his excitment.

"Whats your name?!"

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

ooc/ I am sooo sry for not replying quickly. I'm still getting used to my new home and school. Its scary living with my grandma. she just appears. "Are you hungry?" Wow, but still I love her to death. GRANNY!. Ne ways back to the post.

bic/ Crest stopped tensing his muscles as someone called out to him. Shaking his mane he looked around trying to spot the source of the sound.

Suddenly he spotted something that looked like an old broken up statue and shrugged. He would have turned away had he not noticed that this statue had dark empty eyes that seemed to be staring at him. The look pierced his body and soul but led him into a moment of great curiosity.

Lowering his head he approached cautiously, gazing at the stranger. Suddenly he threw it back up and grinned whole heartily. "Man I didn't think you were real for a moment there. You should lay off on the mysterios stuff, or the birds will think your a statue too."

He snorted playfully then trotted forward to the other stallion. "Then they might leave some prezzies."

Moving his head in an awkward manner he cracked his neck then continued. "Anyway, my names Crest. Whats your?"

The silver and yellow stallion with the orange mane and tail didn't seem to feel threatened at all by the odd serian beside him.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

He ignored the stallion's rambling, only really hearing his name.

"Crest..." It hissed through the air, reaching his own ears. It sounded innocent, perfect for the being before him.

"My name? Ether. You should memorize it, you know." He stated as if it were a fact.

"Your going to be hearing my name a lot from now on."

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Crest stopped and looked at the stone like serian. Not sure what to say or do he turned her back away and began to trot in the opposite direction. An odd shiver seemed to flow doen his spine as the other stallion talked. Something was off, something wasnt right with him.

Something wanted him to stay. urged him to stay.

Stopping again he turned his head a questionning look falling over his pleasant face. "Do you care to explain why?"

Crest was not sure what was happening. Usually he was very energetic with whatever serian he met. But something made him want to guard himself. As if he might be infected by the plague. In his short life this was the first time that he had truly ever felt...was it fear. He did not know.

A large shadow passed over the moon blocking out the only source of light. His vision seemed to blur as he tried to focus his eyes on the other male. The stone cold male. He shivered. Wind that was always so inviting seemed to betray itself. Pushing him in spirit toward the stallion. But he did not budge.

He did not know what war felt like or true pain and loss. But he felt in those moment slike he was a soldier running into a battle that he would never escape from.

Shaking his mane he smiled, not the bright happy smile but a forced hesitant one.

[i]Was this the end?[/i]