Wave Breakers

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occl I'm back and I'm fine now. Thanks for everyone’s concern. I have and air cast now and can walk perfectly fine. Also thank you Chidory for posting this to let everyone know. Thanks again.

Crash chuckled at his mistake. He looked back and Sign, "Sorry, about that... Yes, there are a lot of other water serians like us. I do not think anyone has explored the lake, I'm not sure." He looked out at the lake, what mysteries could it hold? That was something to thing about.

He gazed out at the lake and then back at the two mares. "Path, not to be rude, but I bet you have the same love we do for water, but for the sun. The bright yellow coat gives me this idea." he hoped by him stating this, it would not offend her.
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: *pokes thread* Oh hummm... I bet Songhue's mention of net access trouble has something to do with this doesn't it. *pokepokepokes the thread anyway* :D;
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Yes'm, it did, and I'm afraid I'm a tad short on time right now....just dropped by to see if there was anything new before I wandered over to Financial Aid to figure out how to pay for my books. :S :oops: I'll get back later on though....Maybe someone will have joined my circle thread by then. :)

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Songhue wrote:OOC| Yes'm, it did, and I'm afraid I'm a tad short on time right now....just dropped by to see if there was anything new before I wandered over to Financial Aid to figure out how to pay for my books. :S :oops: I'll get back later on though....Maybe someone will have joined my circle thread by then. :)
::ooc:: A hint by any chance? :) And good luck on the FA... I remember that time and it Royally sucks wading through all the paperwork! :stress:
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| You're telling me, but boy today was worse. I accidentaly skipped a class on the first day cuz I didn' know I had it because of all the other classes I was trying to remember to attend today!! I feel knee high to a grass hopper and I'm far from pleased. >_<

BIC| Path nodded quietly to Crash, a gentle motion full of grace and light as the sun played through her sky blue main. Indeed, she did love light and warmth as they seemed to love the lake and waters, but she couldn't see in the ever dancing currents and waves what they themselves saw. It was peaceful, yes, and serene, yet the only thing that caught her mind was the way the light reflected off the the shifting mass of waves, dancing up into her eyes to be reflected by the gentle glow of her tailring.

When she thought about it she always thought in terms of light and heat, her eyes sparking happily as she watched a fish jump out of the water and create glittering diamonds in the air. It never seemed to be the breeze playing with her main or warming her face but the light that filtered through the silken threads and the heat from its passing that brushed against her face. The golden sands had appealed to her in the same way, their bright color reminding her of the sun and her own coat. Even her tailring reflected this, constantly glowing in any lighting and always keeping her warm wherever she went.

Path flicked her tail as she turned away from the dancing droplets and her thoughts to look once again at the others, a flick of her tail causing her ring to flash brightly. With a small bow to respect their own fondnesses, she murmured deep in her throat, trying to lessen it's resemblance to the rumbling waves. "I do have a fondness for light and heat, and there is no offence taken. Perhaps, if this particular lake has not been explored, the two of you shall have a reason to meet again later on."

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

::ooc:: Oh goody... I had stuff similar to that happen when in college too. :x Didn't help that my room mate often mistook my alarm clock for a basket ball. Eheh, eyah, such Fond memories of my brief time in college. :sulk:
Anyway, here's to hoping your time there will smooth out and be less of a pain in the tail. ;)

:bic: Sign smiled at this...
"Sounds like a plan... Anybody know if water based Serians can breath under water? From my little spin I would say no but maybe I'm a fluke."
She grinned amiably at them.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~