Wave Breakers

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"I agree looking at the coral around the perimeter would be a great start. It is where most of the sea life is. Later we can venture into the more deep and open part of the lake." He watched both mares, Path seemed very calm and quiet, while Sign seemed to have some humor and shyness too. He himself he didn't know how to describe, he kind of just went with the flow.

He turned to look at the waves again; there was something around the rhythm of the waves that he just loved. Then turning back to the mares he asked, "Shall we go in now?" He jogged over to the waters edge and let the water splash against his front hooves. He looked back at the mares and waited for them.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Nodding silently, Path started towards the water as well, a slight snort escaping her as the water rose above the very bottom of her hooves. She had glanced over at Signs giggles without comment, but she had the feeling the young mare had some humor that Sparkle would appretiate. This, she realized, would not only be interesting, but also a good chance to get to know her new companions better. Though she thought it best if they decided which way they went once they were under water; this was not her element after all.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Sign, feeling a little more comfortable around Path and Crash, almost bouncilly followed after the stallion. She wasn't really thinking about them now but the sights she'd see under the water. She wondered what creatures existed in this world... She wondered if the lake was salt or fresh water.
"What do you think we'll see under there?" She said as she punged her face under the water to peer at the sand and rocks under her hooves. Her ears remained above the water so she could hear whatever the others said perfectly while the water around her face bubbled as she blew out air to see the light shine and glitter through them from under water.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Crash watched the two mares as they came to the waters edge. He noticed Sign's enthusiasm as she bounced into the water. She seemed very eager to get in the water. He also noticed how the bright yellow mare seemed a little bit hesitant as the wave washed over her hooves, because she gave a little snort.

He looked over at Sign, "I don't know. It could be anything. Peace has a white dolphin named Dove that lives with her in the lake in Stormy's Valley." Hmm, that is a very good question. Anything could lurk in the blue depths , he thought at he looked at the water and then back at the other two.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I don't know how to reply, this isn't Path's element so she really needs someone else to take charge..... :oops: :oops:

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl Sorry, I am still not too good a Crash's personality. He's really easy going. I believe Sign should lead the way, she is really excited about this, if that is ok with you guys?