New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle shook his main as the two mares converged, then no longer able to stand the cold spray from the river swiftly stepped to the side. He needed the hot sun at the moment, and to be honest he wasn't at all sure how they could all play anything, much less tag, when Sign would want to stay nearer to the water.

"I don't want to play tag right now" he admitted with a quiet nicker of apoligy. "I have a lot of energy, but it's focused energy. I'm exited by our circle."

Pawing the ground, he eyed his mate and hoped she wouldn't be too dissapointed in him. Besides, they did need to get to know Sign better, and while playing would help to loosen her up it wouldn't help them to know her. At least that's what path would say...

Path? Why was he thinking like Path? "We could play Marco Polo," he suggested with an irretated stomp of his hoof. Where was that mare, anyway? She was supposed to be helping him get everythin in order; after all, she was part of the circle as well. Come to think of it, where was her mate? Scowling, Sparkle glared back over his shoulder and stomped his hoof again. If that stallion had left her out to dry on this....

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She then turned back to the blue mare in front of her and couldn't help laughing a little at her comment about her water experience. She could clearly visualize what the mare was telling. "Yes, the water can be unpredictable, but that is all part of the fun."

The black mare turned to her mate, this is a first, Sparkle not wanting to play tag? Though I can see that the energy he has is because he is excited about our circle, she thought as she gazed at him. "Sure, if you don't want to play tag, that's fine." she said cheerfully back, she was not the least bit disappointed. She understood perfectly how he felt.

As she gazed at him she got a small shiver from the cold spray of the water. Brrr, its a little cold over here , she thought trying not to let it show. "Sure Marco polo sounds perfect." She said then turned to Sign to see what her answer would be. Ok, now I don't have find another way to warm up... Though why did he seem a little irradiated, she thought caringly.
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Sign looked at the other two and noticed their reaction to the water.
"Marco Polo? What's that? Oh..." as a thought occurred to her, "You thought I meant I Had to be in the water? I thought you were just asking if I Liked or preferred being near the water. I don't have to be In the water to appreciate it." she smiled apologetically.
"Maybe we could have a race to and from the water's edge instead? You don't have to go in. Just whomever touchs the gravel shoreline first is the winner?" She offered trying to come up with a helpful comprimise.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkle jerked his head back a little at Sign's words, a look of utter shock on his face. To have never heard of marco polo!! Well, he would fix that soon enough....For the moment, however, he paused and turned his back to them to look back at the rise he had crossed to come to this cold valley. Twitching his tail and stompin his hoof he mad a decision, a dark scowl spreading over his face before turning back to the others.

"A race sounds good as well," he noted with an absent toss of his head. "But I'll be right back."

Offering Sign a quick grin and Amber a tender nuzzle he turned and trotted quickly back to where he thought he had last seen Path. She was a little way to his right by the time he reached the rise and watching him with sharp eyes, her ears still directed below them.

"He's not showing, is he?" Sparkle asked in a tone that was a mix of raging anger and tender care. Path didn't respond, merely shook her head slowly, her eyes never leaving the stallion's face. If Pixie was busy she could understand that, though she was admittadly dissapointed. She needed him to lean on at the moment and he wasn't coming. Understanding as she was, she was still hurt.

Sparkle tossed his main and pawed at the ground, calming himself as best he could while she watched with muted eyes, her thoughts turned inward for the moment. Blowing up wouldn't help her right now. Finally, snorting, he walked to her and offered a gentle nudge, tenderly guiding her to the others. The company may help her to feel better; if nothing else it would divert her thoughts from that horrid, elemental stallion.
Last edited by Songhue on Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

She quickly turned to Sign, a confused and shock look appeared on her face. This is a first. Someone who didn't know how to play Marco polo? Wow, I guess not everyone can know how to play every game and except maybe just one. She looked back at the blue stallion.

Giving a playful toss of her head, her forelock landing over one eye, she turned back to the water serian. "A Race sounds good too. I love running around. Sign do you like to run too?"

She turned back to Sparkle at the sound of his voice. She watched him with affectionate eyes as he trotted over to her and nuzzled her. She nuzzled him back, "Ok." As she watched him go back to where she had last saw the yellow mare.

Hmm. Sparkle is so caring and fun, he must be going to get Path. Sure the two had some arguments that sometimes got out of hand, but he still cared about her. They treated each other almost like they would if they were brother and sister, which is also how Peace, Crash and I got along." She thought as she watched him go.

She also had come to notice that the Pixie had yet to make an appearance. He had not come yet and Path was still waiting passionately for her mate. Sparkle must want her to come over and be around everyone else and not be alone.

Then turning back to Sign she was going to explain to her what Marco polo was. It was such a fun game, which she was good at and she wanted the other mare to be able to have fun too if they played. "Would you like me to explain what Marco polo is?"
Last edited by Kyra on Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Sign had started to say they might rage instead to the stallion but he was already on the move so she shrugged turning instead to the other mare.
"Yes please..." she smiled.

She wondered if anything was wrong but other than feeling tension in the air, she wasn't sure. And she felt too new to everybody to ask about it.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~