New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path was quiet on the quest into the valley, stubbornly quieting the emotions raging inside of her. Her step was slow, hesitant, unsure, and most unlike the usual power and grace she normally exhibited. She had never asked Pixie to show and that was her own fault. In her way of thinking it was simply done; when the mare was to do something she found difficult then the stallion was to be by her side as a sort of guardian, something to lean on if it was needed. That his thinking didn't line up exactly with hers was something she often forgot as it was so close to begin with--still, she felt betrayed and abandoned. He should know her well enough by now to realize that he was needed.

Path, however, was not a weak soul. Aknowledging her pain, she slowly pushed it away. This hurt would rest here for the moment as this was the reason why it stung, and this hurt which stemmed from it would rest there. Snorting slightly, she lifted her head a little and pressed it into a dull aching throb. This was far more tolerable and Path was not one to bow down to such things. Lifting her head, she stepped surer and took the lead, eyes and ears pointed directly ahead of her. She would not show weakness in this.

Sparkle gave a small toss of his main as her step quickened, knowing that his bondmate had reached into that area of innerstrength and calm she often had to call upon for the patience to deal with him. It would be later on, during the night, that she would let herself feel and he had the distinct feeling that he would be awake when she did. Like it or not, they were family now and he would be there for her.

At the moment he was still trying to calm himslef though, so the fact that this mare refused to show any weakness during the day played to his favor. Anger rolled off of him in heatwaves and his steps were sharp, his hooves cracking sharply against first fallen twigs and then cold stone as they entered the valley. His head was held a little too high, his ears cocked back and his tail whipping harshley from side to side. If Pixie showed now he honestly didn't know if he'd let it go for the time being so that Path could deal with her own pain, or make another attempt at fighting. After all, he had never trusted this stallion in the first place.

As they neared the two other mares the two bondmates were quite the sight. Sparkle, with his cool patterned coat and bright main, tail, and marking's, resembled burning water. The slight breeze moved his main like flames and the sun reflecting through it added depth and heat where there was none. Eyes over-bright, legs stamping out a sure rhythem, he looked at what was just in front of him and nothing else.

Path looked quite different, however, Her golden coat and skyblue main and tail mixing with the her earthen colored patterns to give her a look of solidity. Her step was sure and steady, and it was quite apparent that if you crossed Path's path and tarried you could expect to be bowled over.

All the same, when they finally did reach Sign and Amber she gave a smooth bow and her voice held no tension. While she couldn't control how deep it was, she had exellant control over what it revealed. "I'm Path, Sparkle's bondmate. It's nice to see you again, Amber, and I'm glad you answered my call Sign. I'm glad to have you in our circle." She offered an extremely rare smile here, a tender one that showed the care of an older sister. To be part of the circle, to her, meant to be part of the family.

Sparkle didn't have Path's talents with her voice though, so when he spoke his was slightly strained. "Do you want to learn Marco Polo while we wait for the others?" And surely there would be others....Eventually. In any case, he was in desperate need to releave some stress.

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: Oops Sorry Uni! My brain didn't kick in enough to realize you hadn't posted yet. :oops: Just ignore that I posted and I'll reply when it's Really my turn. :? Sorry again.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I think it'd be ok to break the pattern, Wolfy, lol. As long as we all post it shouldn't matter. :)

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

::ooc:: Ok if you say it's ok... :P
Crap, I forgot which rp I'm in... *re-reads again* Ok... Sheesh, And I Just read it too. Man, my brain is just not what it used to be. Of course, most would say it Never was what it used to be so heh. :P

::bic::
Sign, sensing the tension, sidestepped slightly back towards the water where she felt more comfortable. She stopped herself from shying too much when Path smiled.
Offering an apologetic one of her own she replied.
"Nice to see you again Path. We certainly had a lot of fun. Well I did and I Hope you did too even though it wasn't your element."
She nodded to the stallion, "I would love to learn your games! I'm the only Serian my person has so some of the games I get to play might not be normal. It's hard enough to find others to play with... Well, I don't mean I don't have Friends... It's just that I'm the only Me and well, all my friends up to recently aren't Mes at all." She stopped, grinned and giggled.
"That made very little sense, huh. Sorry... I'm still a little nervous. The Short answer would be, 'Yes Sparkle, I would love to learn to play Marco Polo.'" :lol:
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

ooc/ would it be alright if I added either crest or west to this? I'm interested in joining your circle.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Me ... y/West.gif

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/Me ... /Crest.gif

could someone somehow tell me how to actually put their pics up so you can see? I wanted you guys to see them and decide which one you would prefer, if you wanted any of them. Ummm I never seem to get it right.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| You can put either one of them in the scene, or both if you prefer, it's really up to you. Just RP them and we'll see how it goes. :) I have to wait on Uni to get back before I can reply, but I will get back, promise.