New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

::ooc:: Hey you came! Yay!
Ok... To put the pics in, when replying, click the "Img" button. It's next to the "URL" button (it's second to last in the row) right below where it says to put the "Subject". Then you put the image's URL and click the "Img" button a second time to close the tag.
Like so:

Code: Select all

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/MekoChidory/West.gif[/img]

Code: Select all

[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a54/MekoChidory/Crest.gif[/img]
See nothing to it. So whenever you want to put in a picture, just remember to put the [ img ] image url [/ img ] without the spaces and you'll be fine. :)
Hope that helps! :heart:
And thanks again for coming. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Sign will interact with everybody! :D
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: Well seeing as I'm always at work i havent kept track of the goings on here that well, so songhue for my information... who all do we have in the circle right now??

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Currently there are Path, Pixie, Sparkle, Amber, and Sign, and Crest and West are considering entering the scene as well to be up for consideration.....Personally I like the look of West better, we could use someone a little more serious to help balance out the others. Path and Pixie need someone on their side as well, lol. Glad you could pop in, sugar. :)

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: well miracles of all miracles I actually got a day off and some extra time... thought how i got the time I'll never know because i just did 2 credits of school work today so i'm pretty much brain dead... :P but I'm trying to catch up on what i've missed.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

occl sorry, I've bee away I got really busy. Sorry, I missed you guys. I have explained it all to Songhue. Songhue I just love how you describe Path and Sparkle, you must do good in English. Me on the other hand have a hard enough time with describing how I as a person feel, in order for me to describe things good I need a thesaurus.

Also it's nice too see you again Poison and Chidory. Welcome back.

bic. The black mare was just about to explain how to play the game when she heard hoof beat rhythm coming closer. She turned to see Sparkle and his bondmates coming over to join them again.

She gazed a Sparkle affectionately, he looked so cute... She couldn't really describe how she felt as she watched him march over, with his blue coat and yellow markings, mane and tail waving in the breeze, he looked so handsome. He looked right now reminding her of burning water. His blue coat reminded her of the blue liquid and his yellow markings, mane and tail reminded her of fire and steam.

She nodded her head in return to Path's bow, "It's nice to see you again too Path." She noticed for once that the yellow mare had smiled, she didn't look so reserved, she seemed relaxed.

She turned again so she could now watch everyone, "Ok, to play Marco Polo, it is quiet easy. You can play in water or on land, it doesn't matter. So there is a serian who is it, keeps there eyes closed and calls out Marco, the rest try and keep away from the it serian and call out Polo every time the it serian says Marco. So basically the object of the game is not to be it, and if you it, you want to touch someone. It is also very good to tell the one who is it when there is something you can trip over, or bump, or fall into. This ways no one will get hurt." she explained cheerfully. Does everyone understand?" she asked looking at everyone.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I'm going to wait for Chidory for a little while to give her a chance to jump in real fast.