Wave Breakers

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Crash quickly turned his head to look at the other two, and noticed that Sign and Path hadn't got his message. [i/ Drat! How can i warn them?[/i] He turned his head back to look at the spot he had last seen the movement of the mysterious critter. Deciding on that it was going to be pretty hard to get the mares to understand what he was saying, he moved slowly backwards, keeping the mares behind him and the creature in front of him.

He pinned his ears and arched his neck. "Show yourself! I know your there!" His eyes never left the spot where he had last seen the creature.

"Again, I said you’re no fun... This is plan boring... Well at least I get to get you all riled up." said the high pitch voice.

The other critter swam around Crash and the mares and darted into a seaweed bed just off the side of the yellow mare. "Hello Bright!" It said at a whisper from its hiding place.
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

Clambering up the tilted ship's deck was difficult but fun. Sign scrambled and clung to bits of roughened boards until she was mostly above the water. Looking back she noticed she could sort of see back into the water. It looked as though Path was following her but she saw Crash walking backwards and was perplexed... Maybe it was some sort of game? She tilted her head and watched him with interest... If it was a game, she wanted to know what it was and what the rules were.
The colorful clown fish swam around enthusiastically and darted over to greet Path. They thought being bright colored like them, she was pretty cool and wanted to play with her. The strange rump coming towards them seemed odd though... What sort of creature had no head?

:ooc: Sorry, I couldn't resist... :D;
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| It was cute!! :D

BIC| Path pulled her head back a little as the clown fish approached her, ears tilted uncertainly at this strange creature. It didn't seem harmful but she knew that looks could easily decieve. Watching as it flittered around, Path climbed easily onto the ship, her movements smoothly changing to match the switch from water to wood.

Once she'd managed to join to Sign she had to tilt her head back a little and enjoy the hot sun on her coat once more. She had been in need of air anyway, but the fact was it was simply good to be back where she felt the most comfortable. Warm, open land with the hot sun beating down over her was where she belonged.

Looking around the strange wooden thing Sign had found was interesting as well. Tilting her head curiously at a barnacle made her see Crash from the corner of her eye, and his swimming seemed even more curious than even the clownfish. Rather befuddled, Path simply flicked the water from her tail and quietly reminded herself that this was not her area; it was to be expected that she'd be confused.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl Sorry i have been really busy. Also I like how you refurred to Spinner as having no head, meanig she must half seen him from behind. lol :D

The stallion now getting very agitated with this creature not reveling it's self, it probably wasn't a good sign. He quickly looked back and relaxed a tiny bit knowing that with both mares on the sunken ship that they would be safer.

He turned back, Why is this creature not doing anything? Wait... Thinking back, that voice is familiar and this kind of thing is... [i/]

Before he had time to react, the animal that was hiding and Sign had referred to, as having no head, jumped out of his hiding place. It was pure black with a white tornado looking mark on its forehead. It shot straight towards the surface, spinning rapidly.

It broke through the waters surface and jumped towards the mares. It turned so that I would be able to just brush up against the yellow mare. As it did, it said, "Hello again Bright!” Then it dove back into the sea, its shape now easy to recognize. With it's dorsal fin, fluke and flippers.

Crash swam towards the sunken ship with lighting speed. "Spinner! Dove!" he yelled angrily. Then climbing up onto the deck and coming half way up the deck, he was half in and half out of the water. His eyes were filled with concern, "Are you two alright?” his voice back to normal. He looked at both mares, why hadn’t I thought of Peace’s to mischievous little brats. They could be so troublesome. [i/]
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc:
Kyra wrote:Sorry i have been really busy. Also I like how you refurred to Spinner as having no head, meanig she must half seen him from behind. lol :D
Eerm... Spinner?? :?:
Eer, the clown fish was Actually referring to Crash. You said he was walking backwards towards Path and the others. So the clown fish would be seeing a big, forgive me, horse's rump coming at them. >>; Sign just saw Crash walking backwards from above the water and wondered why... She thought it was some sort of game. She hadn't seen/heard uhm... Spinner talking. Sorry if I confused anybody... :?
And no prob... I'm bouncing all over the place myself and dealing with a cold so I'm not too worried if things go a little slower. ^^:

:bic:
Sign greeted the other mare cheerily.
"Do you know what game Crash is playing?"
Before she got much of the question out, the strange creature broke the surface and scared the living daylights out of her; making her lose her footing and scitter back down the tilted slimy deck and tumble back into the water.
Scrambling to get her head back above water, she blinked clinging with her front hooves splayed over the old deck's railing. She coughed up the lake for the Second time that day...
"Good grief, how can anybody be Sure my element is water?! Unless they mean I drink an awful lot of it! What in wavedom was That... Thing??"
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path tilted her head slightly at Sign's question, wondering if the shy little mare knew the answer and was wondering if Path herself knew the name of whatever water based activity the stallion was acting upon. The thought had barely crossed her mind when the water exploded in front of her, making her jerk her head back hard, ears flat against her skull as she backtracked, using the slick deck to her advantage when and where she could. She managed to stay dry because of this, but the hot light glaring from her tail ring betrayed the outter collectivity of tightly controled muscles rippling beneath her sun gold coat.

Whatever it was that had called her 'bright' had very nearly gotten a few bone shattering blows and most likely would have if Path had decent footing to work with. As it was, she simply stood with her ears flat against her skull, the picture of a collected mare ready for whatever surprise was thrown at her next. By all appearance she wasn't in the least bit phased. Which was how she always appeared, really, and that was just how she liked it.