Wave Breakers

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occ| That's ok, sorry. Also what do you to think about the two michivous brats. :evil: I love playing with them. Hehe, they love to surprise and scare anyone.

bic| The stallion had saw the mare loose her footing and climbed up the deck more. He looked at both mares. "Are you two ok?" he asked his voice filled with concern. "The what in the wave was that thing, as you said Sign, was Spinner and there should be another pure white one Dove. The two are my bondmate Peace's two little companions, or more known are the two brats."

He walked closes to the place where one of the two brats had mad an appearance. He knew with one out, the other would surely follow soon. He looked over the side of the boat, he didn't see her. He barely made out Spinner being pure black, only his marking giving himself away. Dove would be easily spotted, being pure white.

When it looked like the two brats weren't going to try anything, he turned back to the mares. "I'm sorry that I couldn't figure out who was with us in time before they had scared you two. I never knew they had broken down Amber and My barrier, preventing them from leaving the Peace's lake. Peace loves them both, but they are very mischievous and energetic brats that love to cause trouble." He said in worried and somewhat annoyed voice.

Spinner came to the surface a few feet away from the boat. "Well that was partially successful. Though Bright looked as if she was going to kill me, not what I was expecting? Though I got the clown fish follower quit good." He said in a mocking voice, knowing two well that they couldn't do anything to get him back, as far he knew.

The white creature on the other hand missed all the action and was going on with her plan. She jumped out to squirt Path and Sign, but she didn't count on Crash being in her way. Instead she soaked him, and got a good tail rip against her side.

"Hey! That wasn't nice, my side hurts now! Meany! No fun Crash!" She yelled at him
Last edited by Kyra on Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

:ooc: For some reason I was expecting more something along the lines of the eels from the little mermaid... >>;

:bic:
Sign coughed more water and managed to get herself scrambled back onto the side of the tilted boat but kept her thoughts of just Who was the 'mean' one here, considering she nearly broke a leg with that dark one's little trick, to herself.
"Eh heh... What Are they...? I mean besides... Eer, rowdy." she wisely didn't say 'ill behaved' considering they obviously were the stallion's little something-or-others. But she did make a mental note to stay well clear of them in the future if she could. Getting nearly drowned by her Own stupidity was one thing, she certainly didn't appreciate the help towards that end.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path bared her teeth in a rather unpleasant display of irritation as the black 'n white dolphin surfaced again, a hard stomp of her hoof making it perfectly clear that she was not one to put up with such antics. A snort greeted the appearance of Dove, as well as a short toss of her main as Crash gave the young one a rather sound lashing.

Turning her back to the two, she looked over Sign once again, ears tilted in concern for the young mare that had twice now been left to the mercy of the waves. Snorting her satisfaction, Path nodded politely to Crash's question before backtracking just a little farther up the slick, tilted deck of the half sunken ship. Land. From now on she was most certainly sticking with dry, warm, sunfilled land. Honestly.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl If it is ok with you guys, may i bring Peace into this rp two. I havn't really rp her before. I would like to try, her being a water body serian.

Crash turned to Sign, "Those two are Peace's magical dolphins. I am going to have to get Peace to teach those two how to act. Amber and I had an originally made a barrier so they couldn't get out and bug anyone they came across." he said in an annoyed voice. He knew his water body bond mate meant well, she was just so very shy, quiet and kind. She barely left her waterfall in Stomy's Valley, their home.

He turned back to the brats, "Spinner is all the cause of the trouble. Dove used to be the shyest thing you would ever know; now you have seen how she has changed. Dove, Spinner go back home! Peace will be worried about you two!" He said in a stern angry voice.

"Fine! Meany Crash, not letting us have any fun!" Dove turned and jumped away from the sunken ship. Spinner saw her leave, and rolled his eyes, but did the same. He caught up to Dove and the two disappeared out of sight.

Crash once again turned back to both mares, "Are you sure you two are both ok?" he said in a concerned voice. He looked both them over, Path seemed fine, but Sign had not had two bad water experiences in one day.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I'm fine with it. :)

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

occ: I'm cool with too. The more the merrier!
.... Oh... My turn isn't it... >>;
*ahem*

:bic:
Sign shook herself a little blew out more water from her nose and stared after the two fins.
"I'm ok... A bit like a piece of old drift wood but ok. They seem sort of like Storm's Orinocos... But uh... Not gfrown up completely... Are they still foals?"
She indeed felt water logged. Plunking herself down on the deck, she exhaled gustily... And spotted some lake weeds under the water that looked tastey and realized she was hungry.
"*lol* I'm so silly... Here I've had so much excitement and am out in the middle of the lake on an old sunken boat and I suddenly realized... I'm hungry! Isn't that the silliest thing?"
Last edited by StormSilverWolf on Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~