Wave Breakers

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl Ok, didn't know that, thanks. That will help for later, Peace is just very shy, she uses the water to hide and conceal herself.

The stallion shook his head playfully, as he watched the blue mare dive into the water. She was very energetic, kind of like Amber, but his bond mate was all about playing and running. He then chuckled a little at the sight of Sign sneezing out water, and laughing, one thing for sure; you could never have a dull moment when the blue mare was near. He then watched his other friend move off after getting sprayed a little. He knew it was nothing to worry about; Path would be just fine as soon as the sun rays warmed her up again.

He walked slowly up onto the beach, he did have to admit, and the sun did feel good on his back. With the light breeze that ruffled his turquoise mane, forelock and tail, drying him of any of the water drops off him.

The mare flinched when she heard the splash; she had turned away from a moment and did not know if she had been spotted. Looking around protectively, and then relaxing when she realized that the blue mare had jumped off the other side off the boat. She shook her head, letting her almost white forelock with a hit of light blue fall over her right eye.

She surfaced slowly, making sure not to make a sound as her head broke through the sea's surface. She took in a big breath, letting some of the tension out of her body. She decided it was better to just leave this area with others around. She swam closer towards the shore on the opposite side of the boat to where Sign is. She was heading towards a cove just a little further up the beach. This cove came in land and had a waterfall at the end out it. The quiet mare loved it there, the sea and the water fall reminding of her waterfall in Stormy's Valley. Her home with Kyra, Amber, Crash, Dove, Spinner and now Dart in Stormy’s Valley

Feeling content and happy for the moment and totally forgetting about the other near by, she jumped out of the water and dove back down and caring on swimming quickly towards the cove.

Crash had been watching the blue mare as she came to join them, when he heard the splash. He quickly turned and looked at the sea for any sign of ripples or what ever had made that sound. His ears went forward in alert; he hoped that it wasn't the brats. He didn't think they would come back, and then who was it.

Turing so that he faced both mares he asked, "Did anyone just here that splash sound?"

Last edited by Kyra on Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Sorry, but Dart???? :?:

StormSilverWolf
Leader
Leader

Post by StormSilverWolf »

ooc: Sorry taking so long... Been hectic. And promising to get more so. >>;
So yeah if you guys decide to go without waiting up for me that's fine. I'll catch up when I can.

bic:
Sign got to shore and shook herself a bit spray rainbows and droplets everywhere... Tilting her head this way and that trying to get the water out of her ears...
"Wha...? Pardon... I didn't hear what you said, water in my ears." she said in a slightly louder the normal voice. She shook her head again only managing to get the water to go a little Deeper into her ears instead of out.
><; "Oh bother... Now I'm going have to get Storm to clean my ears out... I hate that." :P
~IMVU- StormAmberWolf~
Peace within.
Your resident Wolfy
~(*~

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl Dart is my newest serian I have got. Also sorry who's turn is it? :oops:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| It's mine, and thank you, I'd forgotten about Dart. :) Also, Wolfy, don't worry about short posts, we understand. I'm glad you took the time to post at all. :heart: There's no need to apoligize so much dear. As far as going on without you, I'm more than willing to wait if Uni is.

BIC| A mild seabreeze was swaying the tall grasses, the sun warm on her body as the last droplets of water dried. Her forlock swayed in the breeze as well, silken threads of sky just barely brushing above her eyes, hardly long to hide them really. The sand was warm beneath her hooves, the waves a steady lullaby in the background.

A small sound disturbed the traquility of her moment after Sign climbed out of the water, a second, softer splashing sound. Lifting her head, Path looked out over the lake, ears forward and alert. Someone had been watching them.

Snorting once again, she moved closer to the water, eyeing it with blatant distaste as she looked along the shoreline, a flash of white-blue catching her eye. That was no wave that moved along the beachside..

In answer to Crash's question she moved closer to Sign, her deep voice causing her murmur to blend with the rumble of waves. "Yes, I did hear something." A small tilt of her head in Sign's direction showed her thoughts as she wondered if the quiet blue mare needed help or not. She truely was a goof, and a strong reminder of keeping your inner foal alive and well.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

"Ok, Can you hear me better now?" he said as he came closer to the blue mare. Then looking up at Path, 'So she had heard the sound to.' he asked, “Path, did you see anything when you looked out at the sea?" When he had heard the splash, he had turned quickly, but hadn't seen any sign that something was out there watching them.

"What do you two think, once Sign gets the water out of her ears, should we go investigate what made that sound. It sounded like it was coming from further up the beach?" He wanted to know just who or what had been watching them.