New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sparkled gave an exited whinney at the sound of the collision, his hooves tangling slightly, causing him to crash down on West. If he'd managed to keep his feet he most likely would have galloped right over the other serian and chased after Crest. As it was, he was currently trying to get his legs back under him to get off of the poor West. :lol:

Path let out a loud snort when that happened, Crest's hooves as well as her own and the sounds of Sparkle struggling to his feet masking most of it. She stopped as Sign bumped her, turning in concern and quickly helping the other mare to her feet and out of the river. "You do want to be quiet as you don't want to be it," she murmured as she nudged her blue friend farther inland, trying to pass the tangled stallions and give them more room to run. "But not at the cost of getting hurt. It's funny when someone does make a loud noise, it gets everyone running. Like now, actually," Path laughed, and picked up her pace to a light trot, dancing sideways along the shoreline. Who knew clumsy could be so amusing?

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

The black mare turned at the sound of West galloping off, 'What is he trying to do? Sparkle will hear him.' She watched as the green stallion rounded around to the back of the yellow stallion. Then the collision of the two stallions, she couldn't help but laugh a little. It was just really funny, Crest tripping over poor West.

She took a deep breath in and let it out, now that she had stopped laughing she could think straight. She quickly surveyed the area; she had to move away from the stallions. Looking around she could either move closer to Path and Sign near the water's edge, turn and move further in the direction she was or by pass the yellow mare and blue mare to reach a big old willow tree a yard or two away from the waters edge.

She glanced quickly back to the stallions before, moving into a light trot, her hooves quietly making a rhythm as she moved over the grass. She passed by Path and Sign and kept going until she was under the tree. She stopped and turned to watch the others. Now having Path and Sign up to the right of her near the water and the stallions up far to her right. She relaxed, she was in a perfect position, she was away from the it serian and had many ways she could go if Sparkle turned her way.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| So who's willing to continue this? Kyra, I'm pretty sure I can count on you... Who else?

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

OOC/ I'm here i was just waiting for storm to reply. How would you want to work this out? :???:

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| I'm not entirely sure, I guess we could just note that the Serian in question (in this case Stormy's) is being oddly non active and simply role play around that. Since Sign is a bit shy anyway, we could say that she's just hanging back or maybe decided to sneak off... I mean, she is already in the circle.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

OOC/That sounds good...that would make it my post. I'll wait though until everyone else checks in. Any idea how Stormy is doing?