Isolation

For non-Serian roleplaying (Persona RP and Fanfiction)
The mists around the mountains clear to reveal in their center a ring of stones, an easy landmark for travelers to gather.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

A small wag seemed to propel her toward the other, gentle breezes moving with her as she ran around this other, this Fury, with a delighted yelp. She had forgotten for a long, long time what it was like to have fun.

"Most pleased to have met you, Furry, er, Fury. Would you know of any others near by? My bondeds are not too far off, yet I fear other than yourself there may well be no others."

With that Songhue sat on her rump, gazing up at the silvery, rising moon. She barely refused the urge to howl, nearly forgetting that she was not truly a wolf. It would be easy to forget herself entirely at the moment, though that would not do in the least.

Storm's Fury
Regular
Regular

Post by Storm's Fury »

[Occ:]
Sorry it took soo long, I was drowned with friends and mothers... :stunned:

[Bic:]
Abruptly passing the other wolf, she quickly turned and trotted back around to listened. "No others that I know of. As far as I'm aware of, we are the only ones till the middle of summer. Every time I go searching I come back with no news of others."
You never really know where you'll end up tomorrow...
Wildfire, Rebel, Vex, Sprite, and Danger

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Sorry here as well, with work and watching the girls I hardly have time to go potty these days, :lol:

BIC|Songhue's tail drooped slightly here, a sad shake of her head accompanying this announcement. Things weren't as bad as she had yet feared, yet it seemed to be fast heading in that direction. She and her lovelies could only hope that Fury was correct and life would return in the midsummer.

"If this is so then I suppose you and I will get to know each other rather well."

Storm's Fury
Regular
Regular

Post by Storm's Fury »

"I suppose we will. I for one go to different lands and send news of this lovely place to others, rting to bring more people and life. Unfortunately no one has listened to a word I say.", sighing at this she paced in little circles.
You never really know where you'll end up tomorrow...
Wildfire, Rebel, Vex, Sprite, and Danger

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

"At least you may do as much" the quiet white wolf replied. "I myself know of no other land where I may spread word of this gracious realm."

Settling back on her haunches, Songhue gave out a short, sad howling bark. If only there was more promise for a revival.

Rustling noises quickly followed her morose sounds, themselves followed by a deep colored stallion with bright markings and a mare that had tones of sun, earth, and sky. They had hoped, even the mare who normally was not sociable, that she had found others.

They would soon see the current company, but Songhue knew it would not be what they had hoped to find. Still, there was at least one other left.