New Circle Forming [CLOSED (With one spot for Mare left)]

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Sounds like a plan then. And no, I haven't heard anything for a while, I do hope she's doing well though. :/ <333 her.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

Occl: Hey Songhue. Long time no chat.^^ I'm glad that you are back. I am up for starting this rp up again, it was so much fun. Amber is really missing Sparkle. She wants to see him so badly.

I hope, this thread can become active again, I miss you guys.
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| Hey Kyra, Sparkle misses her too. :) It was a big disappointment when this one died out, it'll be good to have it going again. Looks like that's everyone, too, so Chidory I guess it's your post?

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Ok...but what about poison?

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| While Poison has a serian in this circle neither herself nor her serian have played a part in this thread. I believe he's off discovering his full powers and in any case he, much like Path, does not care for crowds or company too much. So in a nutshell, Poison and Pixie are only in this circle because of Path and for the hope of foals at some point in the future...

That, and Poison's just been incredibly busy for the longest time. ;) :D ;)

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

ooc/ sorry that this will be so short.

West grunted as the stallion landed on his green form. Bright pink eyes widened in shock and confusion as he watched sparkle rise to his feet. Crest turning his handsome head to look at his companion began laughing in amusement at the look on his face. With a scowl West got to his feet and adjusted himself.

Glancing over at sparkle with a questioning look he directed his question at Crest who was still sprawled in the grass.

"What happens now that I was caught?"

Getting up Crest laughed again as he swished his tail and trotted in another direction away from the male. "Its your turn of course. CLose your eyes and try to find us!"