Even Angels Fall

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Even Angels Fall

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Just a little something I'm throwing together out of boredom... So if any other victims of this contagious disease feel the need to join, then they may do so. ^__^

bic| Sometimes, certain events occur that make you stop and think. Maybe even become more grateful for that which you have, or who you have.

But the pair that stood in the perfect picture of the awakening sun, their coats being illuminated by the gradually brightening sun, they didn't know how it felt to pause for a minute and consider their situations.

They just kept going for they knew that it didn't matter what or whom they had, because they would always have each other. Like a couple of close sisters, they were opposites, and balanced each other out.

With a variety of different colours making them both fairly unique, they stood in silence side-by-side. The trees were standing at attention all around them and a tiny stream creating a soft, relaxing trinkling sound not to far off.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

Electric pink eyes gazed out at the two forms standing side by side. The sun seemed to make their backs sparkle as the seemed to stare off into space. Taking a hesitant step forward, unsure of what to do the musky green stallion stepped out of the protection of trees.

Silver horn glimmered in the sun as he too watched it rise from a long nights sleep. He pawed the earth lightly with a royal blue hoof trying to get noticed in the most subtle way. Arching his neck he gaze behind him as a gust of wind played with his slivery green mane and tail highlighting the royal blue stip in his banner.

ooc/picca hates me much....i still cant get them to work...WHY!!!

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

ooc| Beats me.

bic| The soft pink and white mare turned slowly upon hearing the dirt being pounded behind them. She winced upon seeing a stranger and huddled closer to the brown mare at her side. Said Serian turned around at this point as well, addressing the stallion with a curious gaze.

"Oh, look what we have here... Who might you be?" The bolder mare inquired, flipping her forelock with an easy jerk of her head. The shy female dropped her head down to the ground and seemed to try and hide herself behind her friend.

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

The green stallion stepped closer hesitantly eyeing the two mares. The brownish mare caught his attention when she addressed him so he had no choice but to reply.

"I am but a humble stallion of no importance, who decided to watch the sun rise. And pray, may I ask who you are?"

Again he took a step forward bright eyes fixed on the horizon. He was usually a very quiet male, not caring to speak. What was so different today?"

He flexed his well muscled shoulders looking away from the quieter of the two so as not to scare her too much.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Bark smirked. She always liked a challenge.

"And why should we tell you our names if you do not trust to tell us yours?" She asked, snaking her head in his direction. Trace appeared to settle a bit once the conversation had started rolling, and a ghost of a smile whispered across her lips.

"AND if you were not important to the world in some shape or form, then you would not be here. So you lied," The brown mare went on, flashing a foxy grin, "I have also yet to meet a stallion that is humble. Do you dare to prove me wrong?"

At this point the quieter mare gave a soft giggle, earning herself a proud glance from her dear friend.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Yes, me again, intruding out of boredom.

Post by Songhue »

OOC| *Flops down in the middle of everything*

BIC| The soft earth masked a steady drumming of hooves as a cool colored stallion with golden markings raced through the trees at a dead run. His mane and tail flew out behind him like sunlight woven solid, his dark hooves invisible in the dim light. He could have been a moving shadow if not for the bright sun markings that rippled over his hide, or the flashing banners that were his mane and tail.
He had to admit, even to himself, that while he'd been up early before this was simply pushing it. Things happened to him once the sun went down, strange dark things that frightened him. An evil shadow seemed to settle over him once light had gone and always grew darker in his dreams. This last one though, this latest dream of darkness and misery had scared him into the panic that had him racing for his life.

Such was his torture for stopping, for allowing himself time to think. What he ran from during the day could not be denied once he rested. His torments always caught up with him, eventually, though he would not admit as much.

It came to pass before too long that his senses were returned to him as he stumbled face first into a stream. After earning a few good scrapes and a rather decent soaking he lost his balance all together and fell flat out on the ground.

He lay there for a moment doing nothing more than breathing, then sat up to shake his mane free of his neck and pull his tail out from under himself. There was dirt sticking to places where moisture lingered and a few leaves had managed to tangle themselves in his hair, resulting in a rather wild look; though of course, as he didn't have a mirror nearby, the stallion had no way of knowing this. In all honesty, he could have looked like a toad at that moment and probably wouldn't have cared anyway.

When he finally got his feet back under himself it was only with a mild surprise that he regarded the other serians nearby. It was rather quite lucky that he hadn't crashed into any of them.

"Hey guys, what's up? My name's Sparkle, by the way. Anyone for a drink? There's a stream just back there."

Shaking his head as if he were still trying to clear it of something, he looked around as he spoke without really seeing. The two standing together were obviously female, he could tell that much, but he hadn't gotten a very good look at the third just yet.

Snorting slightly, Sparkle looked towards the sunrise, mumbled something about coinciding colors, and finally got back into his own mind. Once this was managed the first thought he could remember having was something to the effect of where he was. Hopefully he wasn't lost again... But no matter. If that was the case then surely one of the three in front of him would show him the way home, though rather that would be to help or just to be rid of him would come with time.

"Who are you guys, anyway?"