?ques

Ask away~!

Moderator: Tigress

angelr_chmond
Foal
Foal

Post by angelr_chmond »

Not to be rude or anything, but did foxyfire and the other administration die or something?
(Just thought it was a good question to ask, considering this site has not been used or updated for the past, oh 8 to 9 months.)
Again, I'm not trying to be rude, it's just been a little to long, if you know what I mean
^-^

Celeste
Regular
Regular

Post by Celeste »

Yes indeed it's been a long time.

What's happened to them, no idea.

SunBlind
Leader
Leader

Post by SunBlind »

Not to be rude in return in return, but she hasn't died. She does have what is called a "real life" and that sometimes takes away from the virtual one, as it should. Also inspiration wanes and if you don't feel like drawing and you force yourself to, not only will be results be less than what they could be, but the artist becomes unhappy as well. Why keep up a hobby that makes you unhappy?

She'll start the site up when she feels like it, and it may be possible that she never will. In the meantime, if you have a Serian you can role play them, and if you don't, you can still take other personas or adopted creatures to the Foothills to role play. And of course there's alwaysthe general chat.

angelr_chmond
Foal
Foal

Post by angelr_chmond »

I understand, I wanted to know if she and the others were still with us.
Because you have to admit it has been a long, long, long, long, time since anything has been happening here.
I just wanted to be sure that this site was still being used.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

Aah, sorry, I've been going through some tough times >< I'm trying to get back on track, but with RL throwing my curve balls all the time, it's been very demanding. I'm hoping to be getting things in order in a bit, I'll let you all know :)

I would post a preview of a Serian I've almost finished, but I want to release her with another one, hopefully.
Sa souvreya niende misain ye... I am lost in my own mind.

angelr_chmond
Foal
Foal

Well hey

Post by angelr_chmond »

Good to see your still kicking, hope things work out