Archway To Heaven

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Indigo Moon

Post by Indigo Moon »

"I know, but I still wish I could fly." Fleet looked to the clouds his heart racing. What was like, to be able to fly? He was sure he would never know.

"Arch," he asked quietly. "What's it like to fly?"

Indigo Moon

Post by Indigo Moon »

"I know, but I still wish I could fly." Fleet looked to the clouds his heart racing. What was like, to be able to fly? He was sure he would never know.

"Arch," he asked quietly. "What's it like to fly?"

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

"When I fly... I'm free. I feel like I could do anything. Like nothing could stop me..." He trailed off, sighing, then grinned. "Except for a tree."

Indigo Moon

Post by Indigo Moon »

"Well, I wish I could fly. It not only looks fun, but its like you can't go wrong," Fleet sighed. "Well, I for one am tired." Then he laid down in the shade of the ancient oak and fell asleep.

Rainer
Elder
Elder

Post by Rainer »

Arch walked a couple steps away from his friend, then laid down, resting his head gently on the ground. He shuffled his wings to a comfortable position then heaved a sigh, slowly drifting to sleep.

Foxxfyre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Foxxfyre »

(Sorry about that, I was in Toronto for the weekend... should have told people >_< Don't worry, I banned the IP of the interrupter! You can now RP in peace :P)