Hearts Rejoined [Pixie]

For Serian couples and more intimate RPing.
Willows surround a shaded vale, sheltering all within.
Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| *glomphugglemunches* Remember you have the room number now, just call if you ever need anything, dear. *nom nom nom nom* Remember, you're luffled! And Pixie can hold back his testosterone for a little while longer, at least. :)

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

As Pixie kissed Path his whole world shifted and for a few blissful moments everything just seemed right. Once long ago he had thought that all he wanted was a life of solitued, being on his own in nature, no cares, no responsibilities, no worries. Now, all of that suddenly changed and his new priorities became increasingly clear. No longer did he want to roam the earth alone, training and using his abilities. He wanted Path at his side, exploring and discovering, learning of his abilities as he discovered them.

"How soon can you say your goodbyes? I'd like to go as soon as possible then go tell Ivy bye and leave on a honeymoon of sorts for a while. What do you think?"

For the first time in his life, Pixie was finally complete.

OOC: :stress: Sorry its short, I'm still struggling on the whole creative aspect.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

OOC| No worries, I'll knock all the rust out of your cogs. ^-^

BIC| She murmured, whispered, shouted so many things inside her own head, more than she could possibly count. Yet when she opened her mouth so speak, none of them found her tongue.

"I can go now, right now at this very moment. Please, my love, don't make me wait any longer."

She glanced over to where Songhue had been and knew in her heart that her bonded had expected this. The strange little creature always knew when she was needed. Once Pixie had shown himself, she had known she was no longer of need, that she wouldn't be for quite some time. Path was where she belonged now; beside her mate.

Turning back to the stallion she found herself brushing against him once again and a coy smile actually pulled at her lips. There would be one point where they would do more that talk and touch, much more. Perhaps not straight away, but she knew it would come all the same. And how she was looking forward to it.

"Where is Ivy, so that we might be on our way? Please, my love, my darling, please take me with you, take me away. I cannot wait a moment more than I must."

She paused in her frantic caresses long enough to bow her head, glancing up at him under her lashes. She was at his mercy now, and needed to acknowledge it. And still her heart filled with joy and music from the knowledge that she didn't have to be strong now, she didn't have to be brave and tough and forbidding. She could be the soft, exotic dancer that was hidden behind all the faces she put on and know that she was safe, that she was where she should be.

OOC| I think this will be another one of our long ones, but it'll be a bit shorter than it would have been due to skimming over some of the *ahem* adult content that's due to crop up. *can see it now* "Several hours later..." *gigglefits*

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

OOC: lol, ya its funny how that skimming works, takes out a lot of good stuff.

BIC: Pixie smiled up at Songhue and gave a nod of his head, he would forever be appriciative of all she had done for Path and being there for her when he was off on his own. As he closed his eyes and nuzzled closer he couldnt imagine leaving her again. He took one last deep breath of Paths intoxicating scent and raised his eyes to meet hers.

Ivy is up on the mountain but I'll send her a message and let her know that were coming, just in case shes off doing something with Lothorien.

He knew where Ivy was at that moment, he could feel her, sense the tension in the earth when she walked and the change in the air when she took a deep breath, so he sent her a message on the wind, telling her that he and path would be arriving that evening... meanwhile...

Ivy sat by the clear lake just inside a forest clearing on the side of the mountain when there was suddenly something different in the air. She sat up straighter and listened, smiling she turned to Lothorien "Pixie and Path are on their way, they'll be here this evening."

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path found herself honestly lost for any coherent thought for a while. There had been a slight shift in the way the air felt, something very subtle, really. The next thing she knew she and Pixie were no longer to beings but one..

Thought returned once the feeling of 'meanwhile' slipped away and she found herself cuddled up next to his side. She gave his forelock a fond nip, knowing that things were far from over, and highly pleased by that fact. A good amount of time had slipped by, however, so they needed to start on their way towards Ivy. After their goodbyes they could wander and talk (oh the long talks they would have) and, every now and then, allow time to slip by unnoticed.

"Come, my darling.. Your bonded awaits and mine has already released me."

Take me away, she thought. Take me away, my love, let me go with you and take me away on our first journey.

"I feel that we have a long road and walk ahead. It is best to begin."

She nuzzled him, a tender smile lingering on her lips, one that whispered of soft clouds and sweet clover, a smile of purest contentment. She couldn't bring herself to be the first to rise, couldn't bear breaking contact with him even for a moment. Or so she thought.

Flicking the silken ribbon of hair at the end of her tail against his flank, she winked and dashed to her feet with such grace that she seemed weightless. Winking, her deep, baritone voice let ring a gentle laugh that seemed to sing as the brooks did and shine as the sun at high-noon.

With that she dashed forward, dancing across the land with an ethereal beauty shining about her as her tail ring glinted in the light, seeming to laugh with her. She tossed a wink over her shoulder towards him, challenging him, her eyes still glowing from that moment outside of time. Come, they called, come and dance with me, come and let life wash over you. Come with me, darling, as I shall go with you, wherever you may roam.

Keira
Elder
Elder

Post by Keira »

As they raced up the hill Pixie gently nudged Path in the direction of a small trail that wound through the trees. He kept part of his attention focused on her as they wound their way up the trail, he couldnt help it. He had been away from her for so long he was reluctant to take complete focus off her. As they rounded a bend a lake clearing came into view and Ivy became visible through the light mist. When Pixie saw her he bolted straight for his bonded.