New Faces(for circle of the cherished dreams& bondmates)

Take your Serians here to chat or just roam their homeland.
The sun glitters above vast fields ringed by verdant forests to the north, mountains to the south and east, and wide rivers to the west.

Moderator: Tigress

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Re: New Faces(for circle of the cherished dreams& bondmates)

Post by Chidory »

ooc/ hehe thanks I've missed you guys, lol :D

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

{{Sorry for taking so long, got a knee injury again, Don't I am fone now, it just stopped me from posting for a bit.
Glad to have your back Chidory!^^}}

The black mare glared at her red bond-mate. Her tail swished again, she didn’t like the tone that he was giving her. Treating her like a little filly, she was the one that had most authority in their group, then the purple stallion. She would have loved to give him a lesson or too, but Sparkle was her week spot. Just as quickly as the emotion consumed her to do something that was out of her nature, it melted away. There was not way, unless there was a chance that her mate could get hurt that she could stay flared.

Instead she rolled her sun bright eyes and watched the seen. She watched her new bond-mate with a sisterly affection in her eyes, ‘She is going to be quit the little mare. I am very glad that she has joined our little group,’ she thought contently. “Don’t worry; the commotion was unavoidable with this guy being the core of it.”

Her orbs went wide in shock as the Silverflash rammed Dart out of the way of Path’s attack, putting herself in place. She held her breath for a second and let out a sigh of relief as she watched how easily the sun mare stopped her strike. It was really something to watch, how easily and fluid Path changed from attack to a small trotting dance.

Though she had to admit looking at the all mighty Dart being saved and plowed into the water was an interesting sight. She could not help but chuckle to herself, the ruby stallion blushing like made from embarrassment and his sky mane and forelock plastered to his face. She knew that this was something that would not soon be forgotten for Dart, for the most part. His pride had just sunk faster than a rock to the bottom of the sea.

Dart looked about the water and used his powerful wings to push the silver mare off him. He curled in his legs in and centered his body over them. His head breaking through the sea surface, his ruby eyes where full of confusion, frustration and basically any other emotion that one might feel with being knocked over and nearly being hurt badly. With a powerful thrust of his legs, he was standing again. His sky blue mane, forelock where plastered to his face neck, along with his tail was glued to his back legs.

Part of the white rings around his eyes now blended into the rest of his ruby red face from embarrassment. He looked from the little mare, to Path and back. He had only realized the mare’s plan at the last second, right as Silverflash rammed him, and he caught the yellow mare out of the corner of his orb, ready to strike him. His new bond-mate had saved him.

He felt so pathetic, here he was tall, strong and with powerful wings and yet he had to be saved by a small mare. That was that, he could not take the fact that everyone was staring at him and laughing in some way. He turned quickly and bolted to the beach, creating basically a tsunami of water as he went. Once his hooves where on the sand he kicked it into high gear up the beach onto the grass, as he did so he looked back at the little silver mare before continuing. As he turned his head back to see where he was going, he had to slam the breaks on not to run over to more serians.

He through his head up and flicked his ears back and whipped his tail is frustration. “Move! Also, watch where you are going!” Though because of the events moments before, instead of being a smarty, he side stepped around them and bolted into the forest. He was getting out of there as fast as he could. Once alone he would try to figure out what to do next. He was so confused; someone had saved him from getting what others called, what he deserves.

Silverflash lay on the red stallion’s side, bracing herself for the impact of a hoof, but it never came. Her pastel blue eyes opened and she watched as Path stopped her attack and danced around them. She nickered, “Thanks.” She was about to get up when she felt a force push her to standing position with such power. She looked at Dart, with his mane, forelock and tail all in a mess, his face going even redder than is naturally was, and with his wings expanded out. She sighed; she was able to keep her new bond-mate with attitude from serious trouble.

Both Crash and Peace turned at the sudden splash.

Crash shook his head, “Wow, today is defiantly nor ordinary day,” he chuckled, as he watched the seen. He had to try not to laugh more as Dart zipped out of sight before anyone could react. He turned back to ice mare, “So, what do you think of your new bond-mate? She is defiantly something, the only one I think, besides Kyra, which would have saved him from getting what he deserved.”

Peace giggled, she could not help it. Dart looked so funny. He was a mess not only in appearance but she could tell by his body movements that his emotions were all a wreck too. She turned back to the purple stallion, “I really like her. She is very kind.” She moved away from his side and started swimming back to where Sign now was. She turned back to face him, “I agree, the only one we know of that would have saved him.”

Crash smiled, Peace was ok and everything was starting to work it self out. He turned and dove under the water, he swam past the mare and came up slowly not to splash anyone when his hooves touched the sandy bottom. He came up close to his new bond-mate. He walked over and bowed his head. “Hello Silverflash. I am Crash. Also, thanks again for saving Peace.”

She turned quickly at the sound of another’s voice, she had kind of dazed off into her own mind after Dart flew by, soaking her. She nodded and would have bowed her head back but she now felt way to shy and embarrassed to do so, though she was able to hide, well she was sure she was. “Hello Crash. I don’t need thanks, I just wanted to help.”
I need a new image holder...lol

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Path glared at the retreating coward, snorting in sheer aggravation and looking about as fierce as any assassin.

No matter.. The fool was gone for now.

"You are a brave soul, Silver Lady, and I admire that. We were going to play a casual game of treasure hunt in the waves, if you would like to join us."

Bowing respectfully, she turned away and left the newcomer to her decision, once again trying to reacquaint herself with the ebb and flow of the seas, ears pressed back in distaste. She refused to back down, and would in truth most likely highly enjoy any game that came about, but for the moment she was still rather unaccepting of the waves.

Sign offered a tender nicker at her bond-mate's actions, gently encouraging the mare as she tried to get used to an element that wasn't her own. The sound reminded path of what Sparkle had often said and she decided to try and use that to her advantage, focusing on the lights dancing instead of the wet feeling of the water.

Sign looked around with that, a happy little smile curving her mouth and vanishing just as quickly. Path was, as always, strong and standing on her own; Sparkle was standing near his mate, his ears finally relaxing from his skull. He had, in all honesty, been looking forward to seeing Path put the strange serian in his place.. Especially after he had dared speak to his mate and head mare that way.

For the moment, however, he was relaxing and reaching over to nuzzle her affectionately. Peace and Crash were hovering nearby, closer to one another than anything else. Sign was alone.. And lonely.

Snorting, trying to shake off the 'poor me's,' she trotted inland a bit, frowning as Dart shouted for someone to watch where they went. There was a flash of something familiar, a particular shade of pink, that had caught her attention.. She had only ever seen that shade in the eye of a certain stallion.

"West? Are you there..?"

She spoke so softly nearly no one could possibly hear it. She was dreaming, surly.. Best not to embarrass herself. A quick hint of blue banished that thought, however, and as a sandy green stallion stepped forward every other thought went with it.

"West!"

Beaming, she rushed forward, barreling into him and draping her neck over him in a tight embrace. Oh, how she had missed him.

"Are you alright? I've missed you so much, where have you been, was there trouble? Where's Crest, does he know.. Oh. Uhm, hello."

She blushed a darker shade of blue, backing away slowly to hide behind her mate as she caught sight of the great stallion that stood next to him, her eyes widening as they took in his beautiful wings. She only looked at him for an instant before she lowered her gaze, her eyes staring fixedly at the ground as her body whimpered 'don't let him hurt me.' This was beyond her normal state of shy.. She was downright scared.

Path merely twitched an ear, but Sparkle had to look up at Sign's uncharacteristic shout, a grin breaking over his face as he saw West and Quest. Offering his mate once last tender nuzzle, he trotted over, shouting as well.

"Hey guys, it's great to see you! Want to play a game? How're you, Quest, it's been a while!"

Chidory
Regular
Regular

Post by Chidory »

West allowed his graceful neck to embrace his mates. When he had seen the joy in her face he had melted once again as he always melted when she was happy. Signs scent waffed through his nostrels, the sweet fresh smell of the ocean, the salty bitterness. How such beauty could be stored in such a lady was a miracle.

When she rushed to the other side of him in fear he instinctively wanted to protect her. Straightening his stance he looked for the threat only to see a very amused Quest. Kind Quest. Lowering his guard he turned his head and nuzzled her affectionatley.

"Dear loved one, this is my bondmate Quest. He was Chidory's first bond and thus they hold a deep connection. My love, I hope all is well." West wanted to answer all of her questions right away but for now he thought it bes that they get acquainted. He styed close to her, giving her all the comfort she may desire or need.

Lovely lady, I am sorry to have surprised you so. My name is Quest as West has just stated. It is a great pleasure to meet your acquaintence.Bowing his head respectively he backed away and went in Sparkles direction. The golden stallion did not want to frighten the mare more, she would talk when she was ready.

Hello, I would love to play whatever game you have going. But I suggest we leave these two alone for a few minutes. Quest gave a little wink and a big grin.

Songhue
Posting Elemental
Posting Elemental

Post by Songhue »

Sign snorted slightly at the retreating figure, her eyes lingering on his fantastic wings and paws. When she'd seen West she'd let her guard down, something that even she didn't make a habit of.. Especially considering how painfully shy she was in the best of cases.

She was, in a word, utterly vulnerable for a moment. For some reason she had expected West to be alone and when she saw that there was someone else around she had gone straight into panic mode. Nobody had ever actually beat her before, but Path was living proof that the threat was never fully absent.. And she had been quite rude, rushing West the way she had and ignoring the regal Quest.

Once he started off with Sparkle she managed to get her head back on straight, a fact that led to what could possibly be the darkest blush to ever cross her high cheek bones.

"He is.. I've never seen one like him before."

Snorting, she turned back to West and nuzzled close, her blush fading as the feel of his flesh so close comforted her.

"How I've missed you. Are you well, what happened? Why did you leave for so long?"

Sparkle smiled slightly as he heard his bond-mate start with her questions. It was more concern than anything else, he knew that, that and a need to understand, and he found it unspeakably cute. She was such a caring Serian, strong yet so very frail. He was glad she and West had each other.

"So what have you been up to, Quest? Visited any interesting places, found any fun games? We were just going to play treasure hunt because it was one of the first things we thought of, but if you know something else we can do that too!"

He pranced around here, highly exited at the thought of a strange new game. He and Quest had only had a breef encounter before, but he had a rather healthy respect for the Serian all the same.

"Amber, have you met Quest? I was just asking if he knew any games we might play!"

Nickering, he trotted back to her and offered a fond nuzzle, his whole face glowing with love.

Path, of course, was ignoring all of this. She was too busy focusing on the lights in the sea.

Kyra
Elder
Elder

Post by Kyra »

((Will post soon. Sorry for the wait, I just started my vet co-op so really tired when I get home.))
I need a new image holder...lol